Zamex_Elements Stealing Sanctus' Grapple Knife Map?

Author Topic: Zamex_Elements Stealing Sanctus' Grapple Knife Map?  (Read 1692 times)

the pattern is actually the same exact thing, just recolored
and as for the random stuff to the left on sanctus's map, that's stuff that he was working on for a future project so if those did appear in zamex's map, then it would be undoubtably stolen

Really? Basically any Grapple Knife server that I've ever played in my 3 1/2 years playing this game has used this map. There have been a few different ones, but generally, they all use this map. And I've played GK servers with many different hosts.

What's different about Zamex's case? Why is he getting a drama for something that we've let slide for years? Also the argument that there's already a GK server up is dumb. Anyone can host any server they desire. Just because another one is up doesn't mean anything.

I'm tired of the same old grapple knife map to be honest, I'd much rather see a server hosted with a unique map; like one with a bunch of round rocks in the sky. Or one in a city environment, I just want to see something different.

Really? Basically any Grapple Knife server that I've ever played in my 3 1/2 years playing this game has used this map. There have been a few different ones, but generally, they all use this map. And I've played GK servers with many different hosts.

What's different about Zamex's case? Why is he getting a drama for something that we've let slide for years? Also the argument that there's already a GK server up is dumb. Anyone can host any server they desire. Just because another one is up doesn't mean anything.
Because OP and most of the people who said, "/support" are the kiddies who like to kiss Sanctus' ass.

I'm tired of the same old grapple knife map to be honest, I'd much rather see a server hosted with a unique map; like one with a bunch of round rocks in the sky. Or one in a city environment, I just want to see something different.
Fair enough, but that's definitely not drama worthy.

Actually this is more than doable with the static shapes maps we have now. The main issue would be getting the players to join #1 and the levels and such would be reset and the level structure would likely be very different.