Author Topic: its august 1st (oh shoot typo)  (Read 3223 times)

I leave for my final year of college on the 31st.

I am either starting early September or late August depending on when I move

its june 22 to september 15 here

Heading off to first year of college on the 25th.

I go on August 13th for school


how about 563 copies of bad rats
I feel like I am the only person that unironically likes this game, aside from graphics and sound effects it is actually pretty cool.


i'm in arkansas and we start in august
I meant that I live in AZ and start in August
So it's not just the South (although the part where it's a forgeted up parallel dimension may not be entirely false)

I go on August 13th for school
Who starts on a Thursday? Jfc

two days until my birthday


Because of stupid district changes, I have like a whole week less of summer than other years.

I start august 29th or something and got out june 21st. CT pls that's like two months

You have to go back to school. It's august the 1st not 1th.