Author Topic: Subterranean Plaza [Community Build]  (Read 5936 times)

Working slowly on a build that hopefully will become more community-contributed. Currently tidying up terrain, and working on details to beautify the overall terrain.

Inspired by Coburn's and Cloudy8's Lobby. Hopefully at some point it'll look just as good.

old pictures: (right click to open in new tab for bigger size)

new pictures:

...and guest starring mlockha's own city square!

Please stop by and contribute, if you can! :)

Current list of contributors:
Dark X-Rane - Terrain help
WaterOre - Bridge
Jake V. Kaje - Hallway and Rooms
Inhumantree1 - Ice Cream Stand
Snow Lep - Shop Interior Stuff
DragonoidSlayer - Elevators and Hallway Rooms
Smash - Terrain help
Blahu - Sorceror's Tower
Blocktastic - Japanese Shrine, Elevator
The Resonte! - Fountain
-Nick- - Double Lamppost, Fishery
Magus - Statues and trees
Arekan - Fences
Gar - env
Dione - Bar
CBlock360 (38644) - Info Booth
The Resonte! (23546) - Fountain
Gavizt - Diner Fixes, CLOCK
FPSFailure - Italian House Interior
Enn - Italian House Roof
Greekgeeker (194) - gothic arches (incomplete build)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:28:38 PM by Conan »

i always love the idea of a lake underground with a big civilization underground
this has some underground, some lake and a bit of civilization and it's just as rad

So when are able to come by and help with things? I really want to help out on this, other than that this is coming along nicely ( ^ω^ )

I want to build a hutdug stand :>

Can't help but be reminded of Sootopolis, what with its crater-like appearance, cliff driven terrain, and that the Diner is like a Pokemon Center. Very nice, would love to see what people contribute.

Came to the server, the hall ways feel really bland.

So when are able to come by and help with things? I really want to help out on this, other than that this is coming along nicely ( ^ω^ )
I'll be hosting as often as I can. It'll be a semi-dedi server, going down only when im adding/removing addons and/or need to cool off my laptop

mini update:

by gavizt, conan, and enn
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:53:21 AM by Conan »

I'm ready to get back on!

That wooden house is awfully awfully out of place. If it is a plaza why is someone's wooden/medieval house in the smack dab middle of it? I think you should focus on building stores that would appear in a plaza like a clothing outlet, electronics store, or a pharmacy.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:03:59 PM by Passta Soup »

That wooden house is awfully awfully out of place. If it is a plaza why is someone's wooden/medieval house in the smack dab middle of it? I think you should focus on building stores that would appear in a plaza like a clothing outlet, electronics store, or a pharmacy.
this ^
otherwise it looks really good so far

my windows 10 installation is having issues again so the server may be down for a while. i'll update this post once i get it working

edit: okay its fixed; hosting.

i was thinking of styling it more casually, less a plaza and more a generic lobby (see coburn's lobby which i linked in the OP) with assorted themes/builds. i think an edit to the house isn't out of the question though; I'll look into it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:58:32 PM by Conan »

Came to the server, the hall ways feel really bland.
You are literally commenting...
on something...
that isn't even in the topic...
It's quite obviously a WIP.

You are literally commenting...
on something...
that isn't even in the topic...

Yet another mini update:

by Blocktastic (BLID: 56377)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:42:14 PM by Conan »