submarine accident: how i saw god and told him to shut the forget off

Author Topic: submarine accident: how i saw god and told him to shut the forget off  (Read 1695 times)

torso boy
He also had one of his asscheeks stolen, but that's a story for later.

jubel only speak when spoken to you shouldtn ahve posted this thead
YOU'RE RELIEVED FROM DUTY

YOU'RE RELIEVED FROM DUTY

no youre are
im the ca[ptain of this ship

no youre are
im the ca[ptain of this ship
exCUSE ME if you read the story i am Captain II so i am a supereor rank than you and have more say in the matter you're fired

look at me

im the captain now

ok this is a bit of a similar story so strap yourselves in and take some orange juice because this was an epic story of epic porporptions

so my dad works on a u-boat for the reichsmarine because he is the kapitan's bitch  and it was take your son to work week while this was going on so i was hanging out with dad learning how to be a matrosengefreiter because it is my dream to become the kapitan of a bunch ofmatrosengefreiters anyway we were leaving the port of  hamburg and all was good once we were like out at sea we started diving and it is really cool how like the submarine points downward some of the new guys fell over but i didn't and we started diving and your ears pop like when you're in a ju-88 but anyways we're diving and i was like "whoah dad this was really cool" and he said "yes it is" while the kapitan told him to shut up and only speak when spoken too and it was funny  i started to laugh  and yes.

i really liked the kapitan, we started to hang out and he was teaching me how to make commands to the submarine i even got to turn it to starbord by a whole 5 DEGREES and he told me good job and that i would make a great kapitan some day and we went to the machinery area and sat down and had some beer and he told me he was getting to old for this work and relinguished power of kapitan to me and im thinking wow i will make my dad so proud and my dad burst in angry that he spent 40 years of his life tyring to be kapitan but all it takes is his "degenarate 15 year old Riddlerjugend to "take his dreams away from him and i told him toonly speak when spoken too and he had to say yes sir otherwise i would fire him and it was great and i told him to go to his  bunk for the night and re evaluate his prioritys and stuff

a few days pass and we are doing basic practice patrols out of the atlantic and suddenly a big boom goes off and everyone starts panicing because apparently a mine from the british hit the sub marine and caused a breach and water started forcing itself in all the sounds were really creaky and i coulds ee dents forming in the walls and we were trying to surface but took on too much water and everything violently collapesed around me  i got trapped under some metal and passed out and i seen the big pearly gates of heaven and whatnot and there was a figure there to welcome me and i told him to just speak when spoken too and shut the fruck off and i woke up on the tripitz sailing away from the scene but i passed out again and i was in hell and the devil gave me a thumbs up before i woke up from a acoma and my mom was there crying because my dad died in the fire and i told her in a soft tone only speak when spoken too and saluted the oberleutnant who promoted me to oberfahnrich zur see rank an d when i grow up i will become the best matrosenoberstabsgefreiter of a ship in search of crash british ships.

be careful the heer isnt for everyone.

this is captain walther forstmann signing off.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:34:21 AM by Decepticon »

loving pusillanimous individual didnt even die like a real man forget YOU

I thought the OP was serious for a moment.

Then I read "shut the fruck off"

i lost my torso in 'nam
It was a smart move having that surgery that moved all your vital organs to your left foot!

oh my gosh the same thing happened to me last night!