close to death stories

Author Topic: close to death stories  (Read 1639 times)

I was going down the highway while it was pouring rain and this guy came into my lane and I went to avoid him and lost control, my car went semi-sideways at 60MPH with a tractor trailer behind me, I managed to cut the wheel so I regained control.

It was 2005, I was riding my bike home from school when my brakes broke and a drunk driver sped up to my bike. I jumped off of it and called 91 from a payphone. I luckily survived but the driver ended up driving into the YMCA and died on impact.

Who owns the number, "91"?

choked on a piece of bacon
coughed it out later

choked on a piece of bacon
coughed it out later
at school for me

Was driving after midnight during our blue moon and almost hit a possum going around 60mph on dark curvy backroads. I still have no idea how I didn't hit that thing, it was so close.

i choked on a piece of candy when i was really young and my grandma found me unconcious

When I was a young child (so young I couldn't remember anything), I had Meningitis. I had to get two IVs in my arms as well as a spinal tap, and it almost killed me.

when I was using my laptop, it loved to send me 240 volts

Theres so many i might forget.

Almost drowning by my dad forcing me.

I almost faced blood loss when I stepped on a PS/2 adapter.

Over nine thousand almost heart attacks from almost falling down stairs.

I could not breathe due to asthma once and I had to go to the hospital.

And once my heart stopped then started functioning again.

when I was using my laptop, it loved to send me 240 volts

Aaah I forgot it again but my touching the red button on the fluorescent light story that I've said several times

driving down a highway in a tornado warning.

i was riding my bike in front of my house when i was like 8 and some dumb roostersucker in a lowrider was right on my ass
i didn't know but my parents were yelling at me to get off the road so i did and feel off my bike to watch that stuff faced richard monkey drive off

forget that guy he was loving handicapped