Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins  (Read 10139 times)

Tempted to double-post another drama because of the stupidity of that post, but I'll probably get banned.

DON'T MAKE DRAMA'S AS SUGGESTIONS TO HOSTS YA LIL HOBBIT

No, there would be 2 groups of Prisoners. Ones white, ones black.
Same with the guards.

Tempted to double-post another drama because of the stupidity of that post, but I'll probably get banned.
People like you are why the drama section is such a stuffty place to visit

Guess I sum up about 99% of the Blockland Community, huh?

No, I did not, but it was merely a suggestion.

And a ridiculous one.  Creating four teams + warden and streaker for the sake of not hurting someone's feelings a a little silly.  Someone is always going to be offended no matter what.

The streaker is a naked character!  We should create a clothed version of the streaker too.  So as not to offend anyone.  Also guns should be removed, because the preponderance of gun violence in America is offensive.

You create his drama homie.  We're providing counter-argument.

Not to mention this drama wasn't even about team balancing or even about Tezuni making all the prisoners black, IT WAS ABOUT THE RACIAST ASSHATS THAT PLAY HIS GAME AND THE FACT HIS stuffHEAD ADMIN FREEBANNED ME. God starfishs, your knees must hurt from jumping to conclusions so quick.

F, misquoted.

And a ridiculous one.  Creating four teams + warden and streaker for the sake of not hurting someone's feelings a a little silly.  Someone is always going to be offended no matter what.

The streaker is a naked character!  We should create a clothed version of the streaker too.  So as not to offend anyone.  Also guns should be removed, because the preponderance of gun violence in America is offensive.

Jesus, Im not trying to child-proof the game or anything, it was JUST A GODDAMN SUGGESTION!!

Not to mention this drama wasn't even about team balancing or even about Tezuni making all the prisoners black, IT WAS ABOUT THE RACIAST ASSHATS THAT PLAY HIS GAME AND THE FACT HIS stuffHEAD ADMIN FREEBANNED ME. God starfishs, your knees must hurt from jumping to conclusions so quick.
ah, right
was there context to the ban in chat logs or anything?

Caps lock is sure to make your point more clear.  Also, why do I have the feeling that there's more to that exchange than what was posted?  Kfamped doesn't just randomly ban for no reason.

F, misquoted.
And I also want to point out that I can see the point of a warden, but a streaker? Really?

This isn't even a drama worth making, if he has a problem with the host, the staff, or the way the server is ran, its up to him to go and talk to the person he has a problem with rather than go off and make a worthless drama

ah, right
was there context to the ban in chat logs or anything?
There wasn't. If there was, this post would not have been made.

So you're saying you were banned ONLY because of the phrase "Dude that's tribal"?

no, I mean, did you get into a fight with administration or denouncing the server or something?