Author Topic: MoltenKitten - General douchebag, idiotic posts  (Read 12244 times)

How is that relevant to what I said at all?

If you're going to try to, "call me out" or whatever, make sure you think before you post.
i don't understand how i can make it any easier for you to understand
you are defending molten for being a socially inept person, which he himself only states when he gets in any form of "wow molten wdf u r beign WEIRD!!!!!!" situation

yet you drama'd zedrow for being a bipolar, pathological liar (and i bet my fingernails this makes someone a social outcast), which he himself ALSO only stated as soon as the drama starts

if you don't understand what that means (contradicting attitudes) don't tell me to 'think before you post'

so did moltenkitten play a toothed deer and try to excuse himself out of all his problems by playing the mental disorder card?

so did moltenkitten play a toothed deer and try to excuse himself out of all his problems by playing the mental disorder card?

I will take this
lol like it really only took three pages for you to realize you're not a gigantic bigot. i'm not buying it, this is just some card you're using in an argument to try and prove that you have the mental capacity to change when really you're the same idiot you were on page one and the same idiot you were when you were newspeed12

and i don't revel in proving this to you. ive given up too much in hopes that you were learning, that for some weird reason having me as your friend would convince you that you had a chance at being a functional part of this forum, and i feel as though i need to take responsibility for the trouble you cause here because i've let you get away with so much, and because perhaps i've let you use me and qi as a safety net for far too long.

last time you were banned, blockzillahead took the chance to say this about you: "there is a deep hidden message behind all of his replies that says 'im a handicapped tryhard'" which is true but there's def' more to it; you're the weirdest mix of facades and forum tropes that it's almost comical seeing you trying to do anything seriously anymore; yea, you're posts make you look like a tryhard, but what you are trying at isn't being a part of the community, it's being part of the community while offering as little of yourself as possible.

but the reason you are what you are is because of you alone, you do stupid stuff and when people don't like it, it's their fault, and you punish them by doing more stupid stuff; like the people out there are evil for not being comfortable with you and because for whatever reason you think the best way to make them comfortable with you isn't to change, or to back off, but rather to just put more of yourself out there in hopes that the terrible mistakes you've made weren't your fault

it's downright self-destructive; you're hurting yourself because at some level you don't even think you're capable of change. that for some reason you're stuck as a gay-bashing brony furry, and if we can't accept that then it's our fault, not you're own. you use it as a defense-mechanism, as a sort of way to convince yourself that we're bad guys who just don't understand what you are

but herein lies the problem in that. we do understand, at least most of us, you're a kid who just wants to be a part of the community like everyone else here, you've just done it horribly, horribly wrong, and i don't know if you can correct the mistakes you've made or the person you've become, but it definitely won't happen in a day, week, or even a month, so just go home molten, get outta here.

/end rant

i'm really sorry for saying this, but it needed to be said, and it is in my hope that you don't take this as a reason to give up, but rather as a reason for you to actually change and get your stuff together.

oh snip
I bet 50 e-dollars that MoltenKitten is just gonna keep being stupid.
I also bet 10000 e-dollars that MoltenKitten is not gonna keep being stupid because of this post.

What even happened to that guy?

he's donnie's catch
I haven't seen one of his posts in ages, I mean.

and its for the better

I'm sure he's just taking a load off the forums again just like last time.

If we killed all the black people we wouldn't need to worry about this

Never change you crazy douchebag

I think he's being edgy facetiously.