pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread

Author Topic: pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread  (Read 8870 times)

/support

He's very annoying and should have been Key Revoked. I don't even know how Badspot still lets him in!?

Okay. Maybe next time...

Please get the forget out of the drama board, you only have 21 posts as of right now and you have not had time to know how the forget these forums work
lmao chill out officer butthurt

Please get the forget out of the drama board, you only have 21 posts as of right now and you have not had time to know how the forget these forums work
Can you not?

i mean

do you know how it works?

explain to me how it works

why don't you explain to him "how it works" instead of being a pissy 5 year old

Maxxi, srsly?
Was this even worth it? I just put five images, lol.

Maxxi, srsly?
Was this even worth it? I just put five images, lol.
pie crust - spamming dumb pictures everywhere and trying to derail thread

No, I was suggesting something to ADD to Moltenkitten's game.

stop using size please it makes you look more handicapped than you already are

/support i used to know this guy a year or two back and he was a twat

but he said no
and you kept going
how do you justify that

Because I wanted him to add it. Regardless, I've chatted with him via Steam, he asked me kindly to remove them and so I did. A drama thread for this was unnecessary. Especially since the OP isn't mad at me.