Mirror's Edge Catalyst | rip gayplay

Author Topic: Mirror's Edge Catalyst | rip gayplay  (Read 2708 times)

what is the justification for her using no guns?
And wasn't there supposed to be no guns in the first game?

it ruins what she's supposed to be. the game is about parkour, not shooting
also idk

it ruins what she's supposed to be. the game is about parkour, not shooting
any canonical justification*
also idk
well i think the only two games (that I know of at the very least) that are parkour/shooter are Uncharted and Titanfall.

not as far as i know
a dude who was interviewed about it that works at dice said "it would be boring"

Faith's voice sounds a lot deeper, maybe it's just me. I finished ME yesterday and I can tell the difference.
Actors always get deeper as they go along. Just look at episodes of Family Guy, and compare Season 1 to the current seasons.

Jules de Jongh was probably told to go deeper since the situation looks more grim.

well i think the only two games (that I know of at the very least) that are parkour/shooter are Uncharted and Titanfall.
Don't forget Brink and Double Action (Well, DA is more of a mod)

How is this a gameplay trailer?
it's not
it's a gameplay teaser trailer

Don't forget Brink and Double Action (Well, DA is more of a mod)
Keywords: (that I know of)

It was said somewhere around E3 that canonically, she vowed never to use them again due to some incident or something.

But the gunplay was really stuffty in the first ME, so they're eliminating it so you don't have to deal with it.

it's not
it's a gameplay teaser trailer
Still don't see any gameplay at all

It was said somewhere around E3 that canonically, she vowed never to use them again due to some incident or something.

But the gunplay was really stuffty in the first ME, so they're eliminating it so you don't have to deal with it.
But isn't this a prequel?  (second game is actually a prequel has been done way too many times...)

Why does she suddenly decide to use guns?

Still don't see any gameplay at all
did you click the top link??

But isn't this a prequel?  (second game is actually a prequel has been done way too many times...)

Why does she suddenly decide to use guns?

Technically this is its own game with its own story line. I think they mentioned that almost everything about the first game was retconned in favor of a new story with new gameplay.

It's hard to do parkour with a 3-7 pound weight that you have to put down your pants.

It's hard to do parkour with a 3-7 pound weight that you have to put down your pants.
but what about those parkour cops that have infinite ammo in the first game.

but what about those parkour cops that have infinite ammo in the first game.
Nanomachines