Author Topic: guy and friends ruin confederate facebook group  (Read 10802 times)

i don't know what's funnier
the actual topic or whatever the forget kind of discussion this spiralled into

The Westboro Baptist Church self-righteously defaces, disrupts and trashes the funeral processions of soldiers who died in the line of duty just because they chose to be homoloveuals.
are you making fun of the wbc by saying that or do you legitimately think that's how it works

planr i know you're against abortion but what about ribcage abortion

are you making fun of the wbc by saying that or do you legitimately think that's how it works
There is no conclusive scientific evidence that proves people are immovably locked in their loveual preference from birth. There is however conclusive scientific evidence that people can have psychological tendencies towards certain behaviors or feelings. People with psychological tendencies toward violence are not excused from crimes they commit; nobody is "born to be a murderer". Neither is anyone "born to be straight/gay". People make those choices themselves.

planr i know you're against abortion but what about ribcage abortion
what is ribcage abortion

marks the spot

Neither is anyone "born to be straight/gay". People make those choices themselves.
I didn't exactly choose to be straight, I'm sure you didn't either. It's what you're attracted to, there's actually surprisingly little choice involved in it.

This was "Memories Pizza" in Walkerton, IN. I live in Walkerton and know the family who owns Memories Pizza. What happened from what I've learned is that some freelance journalist was going around the county asking restaurants if they would cater to a gay wedding. Once this journalist got the answer he wanted, he basically bullstuffted about this story where Memories Pizza outright refused to cater to a gay wedding when they plainly stated they just wouldn't cater to a wedding period.

After the story hit the media, national outrage sparked and it escalated to a semi-riot and the pizza place getting shot at twice.

The thing is that this is more about the fact that people in Walkerton can be loving stupid and not because of those durn gays. I bet if a guy sneezed on somebody on the wrong day Walkerton would be clamoring through the streets banging pots and pans

again why I hate journalism

What about the constitutional rights of the religious? Do gays have the right to discriminate against religious people by forcing them to go against what they believe? Thats what the 1st amendment is for. Government does not have the right to deny people to worship and follow the religion they choose. And in many religions, such as Christianity, adhering to the principles and moral standards set forth in the religion is an act of worship to their god.
Again, your rights end where everyone elses begins. You do not have the right to deny people their constitutional rights just because your religion says you should be loveist.

There is no conclusive scientific evidence that proves people are immovably locked in their loveual preference from birth. There is however conclusive scientific evidence that people can have psychological tendencies towards certain behaviors or feelings. People with psychological tendencies toward violence are not excused from crimes they commit; nobody is "born to be a murderer". Neither is anyone "born to be straight/gay". People make those choices themselves.
Almost everything in this post is false. No, people do not choose to be one loveual orientation or another. You cannot control who you are and are not loveually attracted to. The factors that lead to a change in orientation are not known, but they do not involve conscious choice.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:48:39 AM by Ipquarx »