Author Topic: MoltenKitten - General douchebag, idiotic posts  (Read 12363 times)

If it isn't a disorder, it's not a disorder.
But we haven't established that it is not a disorder. Just because he does not have the official qualifications to diagnose it as a disorder does not necessarily mean it is not one.

But we haven't established that it is not a disorder. Just because he does not have the official qualifications to diagnose it as a disorder does not necessarily mean it is not one.
If it isn't a disorder, it's not a disorder.

What do you not get about classification?

That's not what I'm getting at. Maybe if the human population were reduced to like 10 people it might come into play, but with 7 billion folks on this planet and a consistently increasing population, homoloveuality has very little bearing on the survival of the species as a whole. A couple dudes porking each other doesn't mean that they're any more handicapped than some 17 year old kid who can't control himself in the internet and like cartoon ponies.

And I don't think that you believing it's a disorder really matters at all. You aren't a doctor, it's really not your place to decide what is and what isn't a disorder. It seems kinda silly to apply your own definition to things that are already very clearly defined by people who know what they're talking about, no?
Do any of the following hurt the human race greatly either?
ADHD
Tourettes
ADD
OCD
Autism

I'm saying that we have not established that it is not a disorder either.

You seem to believe we need solid proof something exists before it truly exists, tell me are you religious?

I hereby demote MoltenKitten from General Douchebag to Lieutenant Douchebag.

ADHD
Tourettes
ADD
OCD
Autism
How the forget does that change anything? Just because THOSE are mental disorders and don't make much of an impact, doesn't mean homoloveuality is. And did you even look at my other post?
I have a gift for you, MoltenKitten.

I hereby demote MoltenKitten from General Douchebag to Lieutenant Douchebag.

How the forget does that change anything? Just because THOSE are mental disorders and don't make much of an impact, doesn't mean homoloveuality is. And did you even look at my other post?
His reasoning for why homoloveuality not being a disorder is because it has no great impact on the society.

Also did you read my post either? Mental disorders can be found in animals as well.

ADHD
Tourettes
ADD
OCD
Autism
All of those disorders get in the way of a person's day to day life, be that by impeding social interactions, learning skills, or general self control. By and large, a person's quality of life is reduced by having any of these disorders.

Liking richard doesn't do anything but stop you from reproducing, and if you're going to call that a disorder you might as well throw in everyone who's ever used a condom, birth control, or gotten a vasectomy or similar medical procedure to stop themselves from reproducing handicapped too.

molten's avatar looks like a research snip
I guess he's a true furry now

molten's avatar looks like a research snip
I guess he's a true furry now

it's cringey as forget

ITT: MoltenKitten hates gays and tries to shove the "mental disorder" excuse from his/her ass to our asses.

ITT 2, Electric Boogaloo: MoltenKitten is just sharting stupidity all over us, except we're not there.

You seem to believe we need solid proof something exists before it truly exists, tell me are you religious?

I had an entire well written argument written out for you, but then I realized how dense you were and would pull whatever stuff out of your ass to keep the argument going.

All of those disorders get in the way of a person's day to day life, be that by impeding social interactions, learning skills, or general self control. By and large, a person's quality of life is reduced by having any of these disorders.

Liking richard doesn't do anything but stop you from reproducing, and if you're going to call that a disorder you might as well throw in everyone who's ever used a condom, birth control, or gotten a vasectomy or similar medical procedure to stop themselves from reproducing handicapped too.
I will take this