Author Topic: And so my long journey begins (Mr Man isn't so much of a Mr Man)  (Read 8766 times)

So when I took a week off I missed Mr Man becoming trans? Huh.

I really don't understand why people do this and never will but I like how you felt confident about it.
Good job.

idk why people applaud OP for coming out on a lego forum site

there is no risk in telling us this so why "good job"

even if you got therapy for the "love" change operation why is that a "good job"

i fail to see what needs to be applauded about here

thats like me buying a car and someone telling me "good job"

hey guys I just ate a hamburger
why'd this get bumped

hey guys I just ate a hamburger
why'd this get bumped

why do you think

if he wanted the attention by making this post why should that stop him from getting more attention

idk why people applaud OP for coming out on a lego forum site
if he wanted the attention by making this post why should that stop him from getting more attention
sounds like somebody is jealous

just saw this post, i've always liked mr man and wish him luck

sounds like somebody is jealous

why would i be jelous of somebody who is probably going to commit Self Delete (statisticly speaking) by age 30 with gender dysphoria

im not even being mean here, in an earlier post akio out up the statistic

doors bumped it tho not mr man

doors bumped it tho not mr man

holy stuff kill me already

why would i be jelous of somebody who is probably going to commit Self Delete (statisticly speaking) by age 30 with gender dysphoria

kahn u just stop

did you already use this guide
i slightly regret making this for some of the inaccuracies but im glad mr man found it to be good and I think she'll do MtF smoothly with the way her looks are now
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:04:16 AM by Decepticon »

never saw you before Mr. Man but i'd say you have a great chance at pulling this off very well!

im not even being mean here, in an earlier post akio out up the statistic
Most of those who commit Self Delete because of this are the ones who have zero support and/or can't transition for other reasons. My friends have always been supportive, my family is taking it well so far, and I've started seeing a gender therapist and will probably get HRT relatively soon. I'm as happy as I've ever been, thank you very much

never saw you before Mr. Man but i'd say you have a great chance at pulling this off very well!
Thank you so much! I've never posted pics of myself before this thread, I've always thought I looked ugly and I hated any pic of me that didn't look at least a bit like a girl, but I now know why haha

Also slightly OT, got my prom dress today!