Overwatch Megathread - First Beta Test Weekend Friday 11/20

Poll

preorder?

no

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread - First Beta Test Weekend Friday 11/20  (Read 15081 times)

they've already confirmed that, spoilers, they won't.
well i still got other cool stuff for getting origins edition

All of the robots have cool designs, I'm torn between Bastion and Reinhardt (Though I don't think the latter is a robot)

All of the robots have cool designs, I'm torn between Bastion and Reinhardt (Though I don't think the latter is a robot)
reinhardt is just an old guy in a suit

reinhardt is a big dude with a big battle suit
dva is a small chick with a huge battle suit
bastion is a robot with a robot battle suit
mccree is a rood dood with a robot battle suit inside of him
symetra is a chick with a robot battle arm on her

pick a favorite.

reinhardt is a big dude with a big battle suit
dva is a small chick with a huge battle suit
bastion is a robot with a robot battle suit
mccree is a rood dood with a robot battle suit inside of him
symetra is a chick with a robot battle arm on her

pick a favorite.

Mei wins

Beta invites going out apparently

EDIT: I'M IN! Yes :D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 03:54:18 PM by Nymph »

I got into the weekend testttt

I didn't get in :(
I don't think they are done sending them out yet, I may be wrong though.

I say this because it took me like an hour to get it after they started sending them out.

I don't think they are done sending them out yet
This is correct.

but you know prepare for salt anyways

I didn't really mind not being in the beta the first time around because it seemed like all the people who got invites were streamers and youtubers, but now that people here are getting in I'm gonna be a little upset if I'm left in the dust again

I didn't really mind not being in the beta the first time around because it seemed like all the people who got invites were streamers and youtubers, but now that people here are getting in I'm gonna be a little upset if I'm left in the dust again
pretty much this. I'd like to honestly demo it at the very least for 3 days, and maybe even pre-purchase based off of that