Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Planetary landings for the low low cost of $60

Author Topic: Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Planetary landings for the low low cost of $60  (Read 2260 times)

I knew this was a DLC because they said it somewhere. But the goddamn DLC is worth as much as the loving games? Jezus christ loving jews.
Im going to wait for no mans sky to come out and see the price of that. if its the same as horizons I'm probably buying horizons tough.
but still, damn, $60

planetary landing and buggies? i might actually look into getting this game now if the content expansion is good

I knew this was a DLC because they said it somewhere. But the goddamn DLC is worth as much as the loving games? Jezus christ loving jews.
Im going to wait for no mans sky to come out and see the price of that. if its the same as horizons I'm probably buying horizons tough.
but still, damn, $60
Something tells me NMS will be around the $15-$30 range, but don't quote me on that.

OT: So they're making you pay full-price of an incomplete game for another part of the game? I thought Star Citizen was bad but this beats it by a landslide. Hopefully No Man's Sky is a one-time-purchase.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:44:18 PM by AtlasBlue »

oughta rename the game Elite: Dangerous Investment

oughta rename the game Elite: Dangerous Investment
this.
Games that makr you pay extra just to get to play with all the features of the finished game are crap.

while this is pretty neat, i wanna see all the features this adds. It better add a bunch of stuff or its not worth my cash.

The game looks fun but not 60 dollars fun, let alone 120 to be able to land on planets.

I thought Star Citizen was bad but this beats it by a landslide.

Y'know, except Elite Dangerous exists.

The game looks fun but not 60 dollars fun, let alone 120 to be able to land on planets.
there seems to be some weird correlation that people who play space games will shell out tons of money on said space games.

the only games in which 10,000 to 15,000 dollars are spent are games like star citizen and EVE an stuff.

Y'know, except Elite Dangerous exists.
except so does Star Citizen. It practically has all the features of Elite Dangerous right now except landings.

so basically they're making you pay for the game twice just so you can get features which should've been in the game in the first place

Star Citizen was bad
games like star citizen
No no no that's not how it works you can only buy the ships before the game is released, after the release date they're only purchaseable with in-game currency, see it as a backer reward. Like you get a spaceship instead of like a photograph signed by the devs.

aight well there was still one for 15,000 dollars and someone bought it

yeah this really sucks
like isn't the game just you flying from one space station to another and buying junk? sometimes killing people or something
that's not worth $60 to me in the first place but now they're going to make u pay ANOTHER $60 just for this?
and it's not even interesting. it just sounds like a modified version of the exact same boring game, but this time on the surface of completely uninteresting planets
ok