16 (23.5%)
Hes a hippie
17 (25%)
Somewhat
13 (19.1%)
Other [Post]
4 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: "Don't Stay in School"  (Read 11204 times)

look, you literally asked in the op what we thought

why are you arguing people's opinions when most of us watched the video? sure, :Taboo" didn't but at least he/she got a sypnosis and read the other posts.
Because what people are saying don't relate to the topic, as they interpret the title, and only the title incorrectly, because it seems that they don't loving have time for a... 5 min video?

she/her preferred pronouns

it's she

[im]http://emotibot.net/shared/post_media/images/full_sized/88274.gif[/img]

thanks everyone, sorry if I offended you taboo

it's she
what the forget don't misgender me jackass, i'm a tzhe

Because what people are saying don't relate to the topic, as they interpret the title, and only the title incorrectly, because it seems that they don't loving have time for a... 5 min video?
gee, i dunno, maybe you should like... tell people what the thread is supposedly about... instead of intentionally misleading everyone...

the whole video where he was replying to the hate i was staring at his teeth and i was like eeeeeeee man dudeee

try summarising whatever the message of the link is because i really do not feel like sitting through 15 minutes of whatever this guy considers self-justification
[blank stare reaction image]
no
if you can't be bothered to spend a minute actually communicating what you supposedly think, why would you expect me to waste nearly 20 minutes to absorb your message from a third party in such an unpleasant fashion
if you don't care enough to look at the videos why should people waste their time explaining it to you

if you don't care enough to look at the videos why should people waste their time explaining it to you
if you can't be bothered to spend a minute actually communicating what you supposedly think, why would you expect me to waste nearly 20 minutes to absorb your message from a third party in such an unpleasant fashion
it's right there in the post you quoted, please read
compare one minute to twenty, how could you seriously expect anyone but the most bored around to invest that time in something they're only moderately interested in
and, of course, the whole cringey nature of the entire thing
like, damn, just give me an essay or something

but you generally seem disinterested and ready to throw away the information at the drop of a hat
and i swear it's not cringy at all
i've expressed my feelings on the video's apparent message
the hate mail video literally answers these opinions you have
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 11:49:36 PM by Daswiruch »

chill the forget out and shut the forget up
if you didn't want discussion you shouldn't have made the thread. at the very least you should change the title to something less misleading if you don't want people misinterpreting it

thanks everyone, sorry if I offended you taboo
also taboo's a dude. you got tricked, sorry.

but you generally seem disinterested and ready to throw away the information at the drop of a hat
i've expressed my feelings on the video's apparent message
maybe he should be pursuing active self-study and education instead of... whatever this is
it's unfortunate that other schools don't have those
but if you can spend the time complaining about it on the internet, especially in the form of a cringey rap or whathaveyou, you can spend the time doing self-study online for the things that you consider important
kinda probably the video is So Much More Than It Seems, but if it's so profound that it can't be explained, then yeah, i'm not going to concern myself about that

at the very least you should change the title to something less misleading if you don't want people misinterpreting it

the title is quoting the video's title, the video is basically bait and people who view this thread have to figure that out from the OP