BLOGLAND: tough breakup, need advice

Author Topic: BLOGLAND: tough breakup, need advice  (Read 2104 times)

As sad as it is, I've been through this. Pull the bandaid now, thank me later.. she wants your attention without any consideration about what it's doing to you.

I'm just going to not contact her for a while.  She's probably going to try and talk to me but whatever.

You know what to do.
Meet her in a WWE ring and TKO THE forget OUT OF HER
I can help

Yeah, be civil and talk to her, but just talk to her like you would any other person. When you find yourself going out of your way to be extra-something because it's her, hold back. After a while she'll get bored of wondering what's going on with you and leave you alone. Then when you're alone other girls will notice you instead of you being stuck in her shadow, and from there it only gets better :)

Also she will probably hate the next couple people you date thus giving you justification for your actions (because although you were civil, you might feel bad for holding back)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:46:53 PM by Jervan »

I'm just going to not contact her for a while.  She's probably going to try and talk to me but whatever.

well don't ignore her lol

if she wants to be "friends," that's fine, but when she wants to fall back on you that's when you put your foot down

Don't lose your passion, you'll never forgive yourself.

There are two possibilities, maybe and no. If you try for maybe you're doing the best you can, and if you submit to no, you're just waiting for anther maybe.

There are two possibilities, maybe and no. If you try for maybe you're doing the best you can, and if you submit to no, you're just waiting for anther maybe.
So you're saying I should go for her?

Make something

Like build something in a game, or real life, or do a science experiment or something. I always find it satisfying to see what I've created after a long day's work.

False. There are two possibilities, neediness and self-actualisation.

False. There are two possibilities, neediness and self-actualisation.

the forget is this buddha stuff

So you're saying I should go for her?

don't. we've addressed what's going on. maybe you'll find someone else who won't flip flop.

you dated this girl for a month lmao dont let a girl chain you down

I don't believe I'll ever meet another girl like her
you will
well don't ignore her lol
or do
if that's what you wanna do, go right for it
doesn't really matter if she wants to be friends, ur more important

you dated this girl for a month lmao dont let a girl chain you down

my thoughts exactly..