Author Topic: How well does SMM work on the Pyramid save?  (Read 1209 times)

The Pyramid save works well for Mafia Madness. What about for SMM?

whats the difference between those 2 gamemods?

For Super Murder Mystery in My Opinion, it its about the same experience except you can loot from corpses, throw corpses with tumble, kill yourself, copy Mafia Madness and stockpile the top, etc.

yeah

For Super Murder Mystery in My Opinion, it its about the same experience except you can loot from corpses, throw corpses with tumble, kill yourself, copy Mafia Madness and stockpile the top, etc.
ur funny

yeah
i haven't played or seen much SMM but the little i have played is a completely different experience

idk how to best describe the difference since i haven't played much, but the two games are very different in how they actually play out. i think maybe MM is a lot closer to its roots in actual mafia than SMM is?

SMM is way different than MM. Really the only big comparable aspect is that the there is an "innocent" team and a "traitor" team, and only the traitors know who the other traitors are. And even then, there are now neutral teams in MM.

Mafia Madness is much more complex. SMM is closer to TTT.

Would SMM work well on Pyramid? I think you could make it work, just don't expect it to work as well as MM does on Pyramid.

why don't you just like, try it

SMM actually seems to work pretty decently with a variety of maps, given that it's not too massive/tiny or open spaced, so maps with many different interiors and separate places to be should work well. Just make sure you add named bricks for the random items + suitcases to spawn, since it's another part of SMM that distinguishes it from MM.

SMM actually seems to work pretty decently with a variety of maps, given that it's not too massive/tiny or open spaced, so maps with many different interiors and separate places to be should work well. Just make sure you add named bricks for the random items + suitcases to spawn, since it's another part of SMM that distinguishes it from MM.

Whats the exact name for the random item? Something like RandomItemSpawn?

why don't you just like, try it

Its been a year since I last hosted SMM, and I kinda forgot all the commands like one for listing who's who(Ex. "Tom Smith" is Blockhead15312), kill feeds, and other SMM commands.

we tried smm on pyramid

it was.. alright

probably better than that city where the innos can afk in buildings forever until the maf die