Author Topic: Small AFK System  (Read 926 times)

Basically when you type /afk, a chat message would appear saying "PlayerName is now AFK", and a 3D AFK emote would spawn on your head, but it wouldn't disappear.

When you type /afk again, it'll say "PlayerName is no longer AFK", along with the 3D AFK emote disappearing.

Edit: If 3D Emotes aren't a thing, a hat would be good enough too.

RTB Prefs for the repeating message would be neat. Like customizing the color of the chat message, and changing the looping time.  Thank you and have a good day.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:32:58 AM by Spartan224 »

3D emotes aren't really a thing, but it can be done with essentially a hat (I forgot which image slot it was).

3D emotes aren't really a thing, but it can be done with essentially a hat (I forgot which image slot it was).

Yeah, that's what I meant sorry. Kind of like the talking bubble from that one mod I saw in the add-ons section.

Edit: I found what I was talking about http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280251.0
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:29:11 AM by Spartan224 »

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:05:22 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

Could've also been done with an emitter. Then it would have also appeared to be facing you when you look at it.

Could've also been done with an emitter. Then it would have also appeared to be facing you when you look at it.
I'm pretty sure you can make dts billboards that face your camera

I'm pretty sure you can make dts billboards that face your camera
I'm pretty sure that the shadows and shaders update messed that up or it just messes up when you use shaders.