Author Topic: Black Lives Matter protesters shut down Bernie Sanders' rally in Seattle  (Read 2757 times)

Yes sir, I'll be right back.
*takes break
Be nice. They never have size 13 shoes out on the display. Sorry if you have to do your job...

Be nice. They never have size 13 shoes out on the display. Sorry if you have to do your job...

this stuff right here

god I hate this

it's like i'm a tall hobbit or something, so I can never find big enough shoes to fit me

careful if you criticize them, you might get called tribal for daring to speak out against them.

some people on tumblr say he deserved to have the rally shut down
Because holding black people accountable for their actions is clearly tribal and wrong! BLM has become a black supremacy movement instead of an equality movement as it markets itself to be. It's too decentralized and unorganized to work.

Because holding black people accountable for their actions is clearly tribal and wrong! BLM has become a black supremacy movement instead of an equality movement as it markets itself to be. It's too decentralized and unorganized to work.

hmm, sounds familiar.

Im not that bad irl.
Just a dramatization.

...but there is that threshold that many customers pass...

Black people = Black version of feminists

hmm, sounds familiar.
It's beyond me how many people try to respond with ad hominem whenever race is brought up.

I really dislike this form of activism centered on controversy. What line of thought makes these activists think that they're helping their cause? "Oh, let's act like starfishs in public and hijack someone's event. That'll surely garner wider support for our cause."

BLM has become a black supremacy movement instead of an equality movement as it markets itself to be.
BLM is a very decentralized movement. It started out as a social media thing and there's only a couple groups that purport themselves as the 'organizers' of the movement. Think of it as like 'anonymous' for black rights.

Staying in character, are we?

blm == third wave feminism

It's beyond me how many people try to respond with ad hominem whenever race is brought up.

wait what I wasn't trying to pull anything

I really dislike this form of activism centered on controversy. What line of thought makes these activists think that they're helping their cause? "Oh, let's act like starfishs in public and hijack someone's event. That'll surely garner wider support for our cause."
BLM is a very decentralized movement. It started out as a social media thing and there's only a couple groups that purport themselves as the 'organizers' of the movement. Think of it as like 'anonymous' for black rights.
True. It just pisses me right off when people try to cause controversy in the guise of improving race relations. BLM has shot itself in the foot multiple times thus far.

blm == third wave feminism

wait what I wasn't trying to pull anything
I know you weren't. I just hate how I can't have an honest discussion with anyone about race without me being attacked and being called a white supremacist and a tribal. I'm not even half white for forget's sake, and I get attacked for wanting to have an honest and candid talk. The only way we'll ever solve the problem of race relations is by first talking about the problem.

stop ad homineming me