Author Topic: Rotatable Orb  (Read 1895 times)

So I was looking at stuff to do, so then I wanted to make a scene where 2 cars collided, with one of them flipped. I couldn't do this unless I rapid clicked ;-;. So then I was all like "why don't I ask lol im dumb" so ya then this post.................
#NoSubjectWith.::.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:51:11 PM by liljitt »

not sure what you're asking for
you can get two cars to collide with bots driving them, not sure how clicking has to do with anything, unless you mean the admin orb speed?

you mean something like the rotation tool?

Something where if you press your fire button you intensively gain speed?

Something where if you press your fire button you intensively gain speed?
wat

Well, please explain what you want, the topic doesn't really describe what you want.

wat
Well if you told us what you want in OP instead of a jumbled up string of words that doesn't even resemble a sentence, maybe he would've understood what you meant.

you mean something like the rotational tool?
Yee
This stuff or the title, pretty self-explanatory

Not really. It needs to be more descriptive as in what you want to rotate, how does it get triggered (tool or a key (as in your jet, crouch, sit, light, etc).

keybinds, cause ppl have  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: in' aimbot, BLhack, client_trolling and shiz so ya...

keybinds, cause ppl have  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: in' aimbot, BLhack, client_trolling and shiz so ya...
W- what the forget does that have to do with keybinds?

keybinds
Explain what should it do, not a key because pretty sure everyone uses a different key for something.

If you want a special key, it will need client/server communication.

This stuff or the title, pretty self-explanatory

a rotatable orb is already default
go in singleplayer, press f8 (unless you rebound it), and you will have an orb that is your camera, but mobile, that can rotate