If Blockland was hiring, what job would you get?

Poll

Who is/was the best admin?

Badspot
54 (41.2%)
Rotondo
38 (29%)
Ephilates
23 (17.6%)
Kompressor
3 (2.3%)
Neutral
13 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: If Blockland was hiring, what job would you get?  (Read 4972 times)

that was just being buttblasted especially considering the deny reason.
Quality Control is a relative term

and relative to everyone who isn't you it worked perfectly

Quality Control is a relative term

and relative to everyone who isn't you it worked perfectly
Quality control is to ensure to things:
1) The product works as intended
2) The product has no deformities

Badspot performs correct quality control

Quality control is to ensure to things:
1) The product works as intended
2) The product has no deformities

Badspot performs correct quality control

And 3) prevent filling a distribution platform with complete garbage, like steam stopped doing a while ago.

Anyways, I'm not sure why this matters. Blockland wouldn't be where it is now without RTB. That is basically the single most important add-on in history.

And 3) prevent filling a distribution platform with complete garbage, like steam stopped doing a while ago.

Anyways, I'm not sure why this matters. Blockland wouldn't be where it is now without RTB. That is basically the single most important add-on in history.
I find a ton of stuff that based on your reaction is "garbage" on the workshop that are a year or 2 old, they weren't removed because they both work and don't look like a five year olds mspaint drawing.

I find a ton of stuff that based on your reaction is "garbage" on the workshop that are a year or 2 old, they weren't removed because they both work and don't look like a five year olds mspaint drawing.
They weren't removed because the workshop has no quality control.

They weren't removed because the workshop has no quality control.
Really now?

The other day someone uploaded a mod called "Titty loving", two days later it was removed. If quality control didn't exist then that mod would still be there. I challenge you to find a completely busted mod or one that looks like complete stuff (unintentionally).

Really now?

The other day someone uploaded a mod called "Titty loving", two days later it was removed. If quality control didn't exist then that mod would still be there. I challenge you to find a completely busted mod or one that looks like complete stuff (unintentionally).
Sure. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424519455

You can't tell me workshop has any sort of quality control when I can find nonsense that doesn't even have a description or image, uploaded months ago.

Sure. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424519455

You can't tell me workshop has any sort of quality control when I can find nonsense that doesn't even have a description or image, uploaded months ago.
I stand corrected

I'd be the person who sits in the corner and gets whipped

i wouldn't get anything.

they would deny my application