Poll

which?

ps4
70 (81.4%)
xbox one
16 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: would you get a ps4 or a xbox one?  (Read 4060 times)

Xbone because of the exclusives

Rare replay, forza 5, some other stuff I can't think off

Isn't KH3 also going to be on the Xbox One?
Doubt it considering square enix has a deal with playstation

Isn't KH3 also going to be on the Xbox One?

oh

well in that case i don't really care but ps4 still seems better to me in general

All consoled are gimped PCs but the Xbox is more stuff hardware wise. Get a PS4 unless you want your console games to be more stuff than they already are.

All consoled are gimped PCs but the Xbox is more stuff hardware wise. Get a PS4 unless you want your console games to be more stuff than they already are.
Xbone gets tend to run better die to Sony pushing games go always be 1080p which ruins game performance

I would say Xbox cus didn't they say it was going to have backwards compatability now? That means all of its older games are up for grabs yo.

I own a Ps4, so if you aren't picky about what you play, you'll have an extensive and good game library to choose from. Also Bloodborne.

Sadly not ALL of them are compatible, slow but surely they will be and worse, they run exactly the same as on the 360.

I already have a PS4 so it's not a 'would I' it's an 'I have'.

I already have a PS4. Much better games on there imo.

I would say Xbox cus didn't they say it was going to have backwards compatability now? That means all of its older games are up for grabs yo.
It's certain older games. They don't even play better on PS4 in terms of graphics or framerate.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
the games listed for backwards compatability

I have and prefer a PS4. Xbone doesn't have any appealing exclusives aside from Halo and Tomb Raider imo

-snip-
Any game can be supported those are just the ones supported now for preview members.

I own a PS4. Wanted an XBONE for a long time because of Sunset Overdrive but that kinda faded away.

I think the only time I actually use my PS4 is when I want to play Destiny(rarely play it now due to Bungie's way of handling content releases) and GTA V (planning on getting it on PC sometime when I have the dosh).

I think the only real reason I'm holding on to this PS4 is because of No Man's Sky, and even that is coming to PC. So I might sell it. Not sure.