Poll

which?

ps4
70 (81.4%)
xbox one
16 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: would you get a ps4 or a xbox one?  (Read 3906 times)

Any game can be supported those are just the ones supported now for preview members.
can be as in need to be developed for support or can be as in totally functional but unavailable until fall?

ps4 cause i already have an xbox one lol

my brother already has an xbox one that i played like, three times so...
Wii U  :cookieMonster:

I would say Xbox cus didn't they say it was going to have backwards compatability now? That means all of its older games are up for grabs yo.
I never understood why everybody got so excited over the backwards compatibility update. All it practically does is just lets you download a 360 game that's available from the Marketplace onto your Xbox One when the 360 disc is inserted to emulate it. Not to mention the tiny list of games that are compatible as of now. Yeah it's nice that you don't have to pay again for a game you already own, but it's nothing to get too excited about and its definitely not something that will entirely justify the purchase of the console.

I already have a PS4. Much better games on there imo.
It has like 2 games

ps4 because xbone makes you do all that gay expensive xbox live crap

Xbone gets tend to run better die to Sony pushing games go always be 1080p which ruins game performance
What? You're forgetin' stupid, no offense, the PS4 is markedly stronger than the Xbone in the graphical department. The reason most Xbox games are 900p is because the console is too weak to handle 1080p.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:59:55 PM by ZombiLoin »

xbone doesn't even have killer instinct anymore, it's worthless

It has like 2 games
Gran turismo 7*, Final Fantasy whatever number they are on*, kingdom hearts 3*, Little Big Planet 3, bloodborne

*uncomfirme either in being made or being exclusive

What? You're forgetin' stupid, no offense, the PS4 is markedly stronger than the Xbone in the graphical department. The reason most Xbox games are 900p is because the console is too weak to handle 1080p.

ah, it begins

kh3 is multiplat

doesn't really negate the fact that it's a ps4 game even though it should be an exclusive.
also coming to ps4 whether exclusive or non-exclusive

Horizon Zero Dawn
For Honor
Mass Effect
SW: Battlefront
Dishonored 2
Uncharted 4
Last Guardian
Street Figher 5
Mass Effect
etc.
ah, it begins
he's right though ps4 is more powerful even if by a small amount

Also I'm answering the question as a "would you rather" question because honestly neither console has nothing that really justifies me purchasing them at the moment. Yeah I'm a collector so I will get them eventually, but it'll be far in the future when everything's at an extremely cheap price point.
ps4 because xbone makes you do all that gay expensive xbox live crap
Pretty sure Sony has something similar called PlayStation Plus.

can be as in need to be developed for support or can be as in totally functional but unavailable until fall?
The backwards compatibility feature can be added to any game as long as the developer is okay with it.