Blogland: Feeling depressed rn

Author Topic: Blogland: Feeling depressed rn  (Read 2012 times)

i'm not kidding, being around friends is pretty uplifting
1. I'm not in a basement if you'd like to know
no friends online

jerk off forever

rip snake

Would you rather have temporary pleasure or no pleasure?

1. I'm not in a basement if you'd like to know
rip snake
no but like the ones made out of flesh

go to sleep? unless you're in europe/asia it should be kinda late a night

do you have friends irl you can hang out with

no but like the ones made out of flesh
i dont have any friends that are up at 2:00 in the morning so no thanks
go to sleep? unless you're in europe/asia it should be kinda late a night
tried i just keep waking up

Clean your living space. Seriously. Nothing feels better when you rest after you move some stuff and it feels nice and new.

Clean your living space. Seriously. Nothing feels better when you rest after you move some stuff and it feels nice and new.
this is good advice. and seriously, you think you can't sleep but if you don't try then it wont happen. clean your room, make a sandwich, do something and then go to bed.

hang out with your friends when daylight hits

would try but room is already cleaned because just cleaned yesterday, forget
Weed?
not even legal please don't suggest illegal stuff (tho it might be legal for you)
this is good advice. and seriously, you think you can't sleep but if you don't try then it wont happen. clean your room, make a sandwich, do something and then go to bed.
good advice but going to be cautious about making food because fam gets cranky when woken up so

would try but room is already cleaned because just cleaned yesterday

Shoot. Maybe listen to some new music? Old music can make you feel bad but try to listen to something new or have been meaning to listen to.

Shoot. Maybe listen to some new music? Old music can make you feel bad but try to listen to something new or have been meaning to listen to.
alright ill try that
edit: not much help, damn
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:13:42 AM by Cone² »