Faker.

Author Topic: Faker.  (Read 4155 times)

how do we know you're not the fake
huh

you're not even good enough to be my f-I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS
Was gonna post that.

BLID 42182 is my friend Deathskull5. I can't do anything about it, but paste this message to him, since i can't tell him to stop.
"Death, stop it. - Your friend, block king124. P.S Stop being a whore, ill be back in a month."

Faker? You're comparing yourself to me?

I think OP is the fake
Its not, the guy is Deathskull5, he impersonates me, sebi and some other guys like Sir Info, its not even funny..
Now if you still think its fake, you can complain all you want.

The best thing to do is to ignore your impersonator. It's not really going to get anywhere compared to the original.

The best thing to do is to ignore your impersonator. It's not really going to get anywhere compared to the original.
I was impersonated by somebody once, im not sure if the players were trolling or handicapped, but they kept saying i was fake although it was really obvious the fact his name had pour grammar. People who impersonate usually have a grudge against a player either because they are starfishs or the impersonator is a starfish. Makes me sick.

had pour grammar.
I find it hilarious that you managed to misspell poor grammar, when you were making a point against the "Faker"'s grammar.
Its not, the guy is Deathskull5, he impersonates me, sebi and some other guys like Sir Info, its not even funny..
Now if you still think its fake, you can complain all you want.
It isn't supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be a troll. This drama thread, and your most probable reactions like, "GUYS! I'm the real one, he is a FAKE!" are the exact reasons he trolls like that. He isn't doing it to be your friend, he's doing it to get on your nerves, like any other troll does.

I find it hilarious that you managed to misspell poor grammar, when you were making a point against the "Faker"'s grammar.It isn't supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be a troll. This drama thread, and your most probable reactions like, "GUYS! I'm the real one, he is a FAKE!" are the exact reasons he trolls like that. He isn't doing it to be your friend, he's doing it to get on your nerves, like any other troll does.
True. I don't really bother checking my grammar. I guess i should really consider checking it now.. Besides, i rush making posts.

Besides, i rush making posts.
No kidding you've made like 70 today.

No kidding you've made like 70 today.
Yes, let us learn this drama into a drama about a 14 year old bastard who makes millions of posts in a day.