Poll

What kind of space station should i make?

Space station (Futuristic)
1 (50%)
Space station (Modern)
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: (possibly) Upcoming server: Space trouble  (Read 2451 times)

You are in a broken space station, and you would have to repair wires, pipes, engines, machines and computers. To do all this in time you will need to work together as a team, and if you are to late, the station might explode!

I will need help/inspiration building the station (possibly the ISS?) i was thinking making it out of ModTer bricks, but as this was considered "noobly" or to easy or whatever you wanna call it, i guess i'll have to make it with normal bricks.

What do you guys think about it?
Feel free to say whatever you want

(this post has been modified multiple times and the comments about spaceships are olddddd"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 10:25:53 AM by some random idiot »

Sounds rather neat, although there should be some ALIUMS or some other threat to fight.
Perhaps fires you have to extinguish with a fire extinguisher?

Sounds rather neat, although there should be some ALIUMS or some other threat to fight.
Perhaps fires you have to extinguish with a fire extinguisher?

I like your ideas, i'll see what i can do ;)

seems pretty cool, i like the team-based aspect of it
maybe have doors and such with 2 levers that need to be activated within a second or two of eachother?

seems pretty cool, i like the team-based aspect of it
maybe have doors and such with 2 levers that need to be activated within a second or two of eachother?

Ah yeah, i have been thinking about that, will probably add ;)

Oh and also, should i have changing spaceships or changing missions? My sister is gonna use the computer, coming back tomorrow (are at my cabin)

The idea is really awesome. I can help you build and event if you want, add me on steam.

The idea is really awesome. I can help you build and event if you want, add me on steam.

Ok, i'll see.

Also, the spaceship is made out of ModTer bricks, and i might have to remake some walls and stuff i'll be glad for help and advice.

Coming back tomorrow, goodnight for now even thought it's probably morning for you idk.

I made something like this a while back using power terminals that all had to be on by the end of a timer. They were powered by rapid clicking so it got a bit tedious.
I am interested to see how this turns out.

Thanks for the support guys :D Coming back today, will probably host a server or something, oh and thinking about it, the spaceship might be kinda bad, will remake, add rooms and doors, engines and all that kinda stuff.

This sounds pretty interesting. I'm hoping it turns out and gets finished!

Sounds a bit like ss13. I would like to see this happen.

will there be text to speech with really monotune voices?