Author Topic: >> GameMode Reference <<  (Read 72793 times)

im trying to figure out how to make a timed gamemode where the person with the most score actually wins but it turns out i can't do that with simple minigame rules (at least i dont think so)

how would i do this?

i only have some coding experience

how do you make it so everybody can paint the host's bricks (or public bricks idc) in the minigame?
unfortunately they can't paint because they need my trust, and i can't send trust to the minigame and + that'd be awkward giving everyone trust in the server

Is there any way to like change botlimit instead of defaulty keeping it at 10?

Your best bet would changing the value of anything related to physics, vehicles, players and bots.

I believe that bots go by PhysVehicles.

add

Code: [Select]
$MiniGame::BotDamage bool (probably)
$MiniGame::BotRespawnTime integer (probably)
$MiniGame::Points_KillBot integer (probably)

$Server::GhostLimit 65536 integer (probably) (powers of 2 from 32768 to 1048576)

to the reference

Is there any way to like change botlimit instead of defaulty keeping it at 10?
try $Server::MaxPlayerVehicles_Total [number bigger than 10]

try $Server::MaxPlayerVehicles_Total [number bigger than 10]
That was over a month ago.

That was over a month ago.
better late than never

but yeah my mistake

Is it possible to set up a default minigame where the player spawns with a hammer in there inventory without requiring slayer? I know this is a silly question but for some reason I have been unable to do this without working.
Code: [Select]
$MiniGame::StartEquipName0 Hammer I am using that function but for some reason it does not work. I have also tried the following variations: 
  • Hammer (beginning with a space)
  • hammer
  • HAMMER

"Hammer " (space at the end)

You have done me a kindness, thank you.

Actually nevermind that does not work.

Apologies for accidental double post.

ADDON Script_NewBrickCount
ADDON Script_OrbitalBuilding
ADDON System_ReturnToBlockland
ADDON Server_DWandPlusPlus
ADDON Tool_BrickgroupWand
ADDON Tool_BricknameGun
ADDON Tool_Duplicator
ADDON Tool_Fill_Can
ADDON Tool_Fill_Printer
ADDON Tool_Jumpgun
ADDON Tool_SwissArmyGun
ADDON Tool_WaterFX

these are the only non-default add-ons loaded, are any of them known to interfere in someway?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:47:38 PM by Bester Bageler »

The only things I can think of are to set hammer's uiname to just "Hammer", or have a script set the minigame's tools.

these are the only non-default add-ons loaded, are any of them known to interfere in someway?
did you try running your gamemode without those add-ons?

it's weird because "Wrench" and "Printer" works fine
i think it's just a problem with the fact that "Hammer " has a space at the end and that mucks it up somehow
i'm fairly certain that even addons that end in a number will fail to load ("ADDON Server_Something3")

How can i make gamemodes using slayer? because i have this cloud war gaamemode and i need to make the slayer minigame for the gamemode. Any Help? also can i apply the settings to a minigame i made with slayer by typing the title in something or like 8? because thats the number for one of my favorites? So does anyone know how to work this?  :cookieMonster:

How can i make gamemodes using slayer? because i have this cloud war gaamemode and i need to make the slayer minigame for the gamemode. Any Help? also can i apply the settings to a minigame i made with slayer by typing the title in something or like 8? because thats the number for one of my favorites? So does anyone know how to work this?  :cookieMonster:
There is a way. Ask Greek2Me.