Author Topic: Ravencroft and Whirlwind's Falling Tiles [Closed]  (Read 10286 times)

dude I love you too

But it was fine when I was on. Are others lagging too?
im not joking
server was seriously lagging
people were complaining about dying because of the lag
multiple people were saying there was lag

Between Tezuni hosting your server and a City RPG on his VPS, it really does not surprise me.

Between Tezuni hosting your server and a City RPG on his VPS, it really does not surprise me.
Its actually not him hosting that's the issue since we've been using it for so long now. We were hosting Falling Tiles with 40 players while he had 3 other serversup at the same time once with no issues. I'm guessing it was those holograms whirl has been trying to use.

I'm guessing it was those holograms whirl has been trying to use.
blockland on hololens confirmed

blockland on hololens confirmed
the holograms were that teacup thing and the little balls on top of the click machine.

somebody made the hologram whirl go 1600 mph , if you jumped on you would get thrown

and now it will never be hosted again

and now it will never be hosted again
except when it's hosted

Whirlwind and I would like to hear people's input and ideas on new features to add or features that we should fix. 100 points will be rewarded to people with good ideas, which can be used to change the music, buy hats or activate special bonus rounds. 500 points and possibility of a moderator position will be rewarded to people who's ideas get implemented into the game.

I also plan on hosting tonight if whirl is around to load the most recent save.

I don't understand the absence of the fancyhair hat :(

I don't understand the absence of the fancyhair hat :(
I don't think I downloaded the hair pack since we hat so many had picked out already.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:02:32 PM by Ravencroft· »

Whirlwind and I would like to hear people's input and ideas on new features to add or features that we should fix. 100 points will be rewarded to people with good ideas, which can be used to change the music, buy hats or activate special bonus rounds. 500 points and possibility of a moderator position will be rewarded to people who's ideas get implemented into the game.

Bouncy Tiles? p self explanatory, the tiles will bounce players up and down, and occasionally left or right to help throw them off.
Memory Test? All the tiles slowly go clear, and players must remember which color is which for 1 stage.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:26:41 AM by Blake1Studios »

Bouncy Tiles? p self explanatory, the tiles will bounce players up and down, and occasionally left or right to help throw them off.
Memory Test? All the tiles slowly go clear, and players must remember which color is which for 1 stage.
I actually really like the memory one. I'll bring it up with Whirl and see what he thinks. Thanks!

Randomizer tiles, which pick a random effect each round. Pretty simple to do with VCE.