2 hours without caffeine, 12 hours without carbonation or alcohol

Author Topic: 2 hours without caffeine, 12 hours without carbonation or alcohol  (Read 1746 times)

the only excuse for this kind of lifestyle is a severe medical condition 
Not really. They're pretty gross in general. Sparkling sugar water tainted with a stimulant drug? I only have it at parties, sometimes.

I haven't had any soda in several days.

I did however have like 10 donut holes today... .-.

the only excuse for this kind of lifestyle is a severe medical condition 
Or, you know, just not liking flavored water?

what happened to your last try?
where did that thread go

caffeine rn, i stopped drinking carbonated things about half a year ago and i havent had alcohol in about half a year as well

I can go without alcohol just fine, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Caffeine, that's a slippery slope. I have a tendency to become bitter and grumpy in the morning without coffee. After that I perk right up and I can easily beat a lack of sleep. Even though I could go without it, I refuse to due to the person it makes me. Plus I love coffee, it's my lifeblood sometimes. Soda can actually make me sick in some cases (I call it the Mountain Dew hangover). So I only stick to one can in a day for soda, no more than that.

Nicotine? I don't bother with the stuff, I don't like the effects, so I don't do the stuff that has it in it. I may puff my ecig occasionally, but the nicotine is miniscule and I go weeks without a puff.