Author Topic: Cop pistol whipped with his own weapon, didn't shoot to avoid race controversy.  (Read 5687 times)

so basically cops are holding their own judgment back because they're afraid of being targeted by the "HE DIDN DO NUFFIN" crowd?

You can't really fake being smashed in the face with a gun.
"didn't shoot to avoid race controversy" is the part that's hard to believe. not the fact that he was hit

You can't really fake being smashed in the face with a gun.
Hell, I'd smash my face with a gun to get media attention.

Hell, I'd smash my face with a gun to get media attention.
why the forget would you do that?

you literally quoted it
no im asking why the forget you would want media attention by self-harm
does he just want attention or something

i dont think potentially dying for media attention is more believable than the zimmerman and trayvon cases but guess what

"didn't shoot to avoid race controversy" is the part that's hard to believe. not the fact that he was hit
You're clearly underestimating how much of an impact dumb stuff like Ferguson can have on people, and that's hilarious.

no im asking why the forget you would want media attention by self-harm
does he just want attention or something
um
yes, getting media attention is a good way of getting attention

also if he didnt shoot the guy to avoid media attention than isnt that the opposite of wanting media attention

also if he didnt shoot the guy to avoid media attention than isnt that the opposite of wanting media attention
nope

isn't the whole controversy surrounding cops shooting black guys big because the cops usually don't get punished?

my family saw it on the news today. it did happen.

of course i bet if you watch liberal channels like CNN and MSNBC or CBS they won't report it
Holy stuff, how about you take a break from Fox News before you're completely brainwashed.

Holy stuff, how about you take a break from Fox News before you're completely brainwashed.
or you can watch both because both parties media hold back on things