Nuka Cola's "Build to Survive"

Author Topic: Nuka Cola's "Build to Survive"  (Read 4541 times)

Initially, I see the point of this Drama; however, i'm unsure why you continued to rejoin if you weren't pleased.

Quote from: Nuka Cola=topic=283796 date=1439514816
madafaka

shows how stupid he is

Initially, I see the point of this Drama; however, i'm unsure why you continued to rejoin if you weren't pleased.
If I was kicked for a dumb reason you can bet I'll join back, most people don't like to leave things unsettled, especially things that are completely unfair and stupid.

If I was kicked for a dumb reason you can bet I'll join back, most people don't like to leave things unsettled, especially things that are completely unfair and stupid.
If I were kicked from a server for a stupid reason, I would have zero interest in being on that server again. Not everybody is as stupidly vindictive as you apparently are.

If I were kicked from a server for a stupid reason, I would have zero interest in being on that server again. Not everybody is as stupidly vindictive as you apparently are.
It honestly depends on the situation, if they were trying to insult me and make everyone on that server negative towards me I'd join back, but if I'm kicked for breaking a stupid rule then I would just stay away from that server.

if they were trying to insult me and make everyone on that server negative towards me I'd join back
stupidly vindictive

That could hardly be considered vindictive, that is just me doing something to stop something against me. Standing up for yourself isn't vindictive at all.

it's not "standing up for yourself" if you're at no risk in any way

Well, knowing the community I seems someone could lose their entire reputation just by doing something handicapped, whether it be accident or not, and it could easily just be made up by someone who hates you for breaking their handicapped rules. And if you ask me that's a pretty big risk since you can't leave the forums or Blockland, and instead would be tortured for eternity. It's happened before and will happen again.

I'm not serious; you CAN leave, but I really love these forums and this game, so I don't want to be tortured on every server. or every post that I'm in.

Well, knowing the community it seems someone could lose their entire reputation just by doing something handicapped, whether it be accident or not, and it could easily just be made up by someone who hates you for breaking their handicapped rules. And if you ask me that's a pretty big risk since you can't leave the forums or Blockland, and instead would be tortured for eternity. It's happened before and will happen again.

I'm not serious; you CAN leave, but I really love these forums and this game, so I don't want to be tortured on every server. or every post that I'm in.
NOEDIT: Meant to say "it" there.

You know, Dramas dont really ban people.

You know, Dramas dont really ban people.
Are you referring to the original post or my posts?

When i see the server title, i can already tell stuff will go down.

Note for me not going on nuke's Build to survive,and i support this