Author Topic: Airsoft guns?  (Read 6184 times)

i know nothing about how addons work on BL but couldnt you just take an existing gun and change the sound and damage it does?
its always good to start fresh but why dont you pitch that first to see if its any good before going all out?
It could save allot of time.
If we dont find any modelers or whatever I guess we can just to this.

I just started working on this,but in a diffrent way.
I wanted to make this,but with laser tag.
I made some models and some coding and here are the screenshots:

I just started working on this,but in a diffrent way.
I wanted to make this,but with laser tag.
I made some models and some coding and here are the screenshots:

Make it like actual lazer tag where you have to hit certain pieces of Armour, or in this case, i guess certain nodes on the player's body. Head and torso shots but everything else doesn't register as a hit.

Make it like actual lazer tag where you have to hit certain pieces of Armour, or in this case, i guess certain nodes on the player's body. Head and torso shots but everything else doesn't register as a hit.
You know what,ill stick with the head.
That means heads only!
Ill be making laser tag hats and everythingbut yeah,so far i made the gun

You know what,ill stick with the head.
That means heads only!
Ill be making laser tag hats and everythingbut yeah,so far i made the gun
Not trying to sound like a richard when i say this but, can we stick with airsoft for now. Then when it gets done we can switch to lazer tag, because i love both!

Not trying to sound like a richard when i say this but, can we stick with airsoft for now. Then when it gets done we can switch to lazer tag, because i love both!
I'm almost done modeling a airsoft uzi,dont worry!

Model looks... okay I guess. Its simple.
Also dont do stuff with head only. it will only make people rage with stuff "OMARGHER I HIT HIM HURRDURR".

Bump. Probably makinf a topic in modification discussion soon.

Bump. Probably makinf a topic in modification discussion soon.
yay

If I have more stuff to show of.

i Finished finding sounds for guns, i have Multiple AEG sounds, a few Green Gas sounds, Some blow back pistol sounds, andsome regular CO2 Bursts for non blowback pistols

A P90 as well! And maybe a Lancer Tactical M4 CQB

Just start pulling makers and models, Id say definatly add the G&G Combat Machine, because that seems to be everyone's first intermediate series AEG

I guess i'l tune on some music and start working on some models.