Poll

Should I use cubescaping or modterrain for the surface terrain?

Modterrain
48 (71.6%)
Cubescaping
19 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Fallout RPG (WIP) Builders Application [Page 8]  (Read 15360 times)

What the heck are the names of those pole bricks? I've been trying to find those bricks for decades.

(On topic)
This looks splendid.

Hellboy - I know that all vaults had some sort of scientific "test" behind it... what will be the back story with this one? Or did I miss that in the OP

Edit:
Overpopulation?

Hellboy - I know that all vaults had some sort of scientific "test" behind it... what will be the back story with this one? Or did I miss that in the OP

Edit:
Overpopulation?

Correct, overpopulation is the experiment, the goal of the RPG is to create large thriving communities and possibly (don't take my word for this it's up to superflammininja) factions.

bump...  Sorry for no update right now. have been busy and haven't had a chance to work too much on the map.

bump...  Sorry for no update right now. have been busy and haven't had a chance to work too much on the map.
Same with the modification, but im getting back on it now

This is literally one of the builds I've ever seen.

This is literally one of the builds I've ever seen.
Same.

Same.

I will call down 2 immigrants from Botswana, teach them how to fish using nothing but scissors, and leave them in the Alaskan wilderness for 3 years. I'll go find them, but they'll be much hairier and insane, having not caught any fish but having survived on nothing but stagnant river water and tree bark. They will now know the insatiable lust for Nymph blood. They won't know why, but it they won't be able to quench it. I'll retrieve them and ship them back in crates for my safety. I'll slowly start feeding them rations of raw beef laced with tranquilizers. This will keep them sufficiently docile. Once they've regained some body mass, I will box them up, deliver them to your house, and stop their hearts with a defibrillator. I'll drag their bodies into your house while you sleep. I'll wait until the time of night where you stumble to the bathroom to take a turbo piss then I'll perform CPR on them and promptly stab them in the heart with a 6" adrenaline needle. I will be gone by the time they gain situational awareness, but you will not. I wish you the best of luck.

I will call down 2 immigrants from Botswana, teach them how to fish using nothing but scissors, and leave them in the Alaskan wilderness for 3 years. I'll go find them, but they'll be much hairier and insane, having not caught any fish but having survived on nothing but stagnant river water and tree bark. They will now know the insatiable lust for Nymph blood. They won't know why, but it they won't be able to quench it. I'll retrieve them and ship them back in crates for my safety. I'll slowly start feeding them rations of raw beef laced with tranquilizers. This will keep them sufficiently docile. Once they've regained some body mass, I will box them up, deliver them to your house, and stop their hearts with a defibrillator. I'll drag their bodies into your house while you sleep. I'll wait until the time of night where you stumble to the bathroom to take a turbo piss then I'll perform CPR on them and promptly stab them in the heart with a 6" adrenaline needle. I will be gone by the time they gain situational awareness, but you will not. I wish you the best of luck.
D:

He'll do it...  He will do it.

little bit of tweaking to the surface, still have a long ways ahead of me... o.o

Anything INSIDE the red border will be apart of the RPG...  More will be available over time though.