Author Topic: osu! megathread v3 - OP FORCED TO KEEP THREAD ALIVE  (Read 130252 times)

Watching that stuff makes me want to try and do the harder maps and get better, but than I try them and the game says "sit your noob butt back down" and I fail. Rip

i'm super satisfied with this run

asdf

Project Diva timing is waaaay stricter than osu,
plus you have to let go at the right time for sliders

i started playing this game 2 days ago
i hate it and love it at the same time

i started playing this game 2 days ago
i hate it and love it at the same time

ya
clicking circles is a lifestyle

i made some stuffty ass video for my racemization nathan's extra pass pls like comment retweet reblog relike resubscribe

ya
clicking circles is a lifestyle

i made some stuffty ass video for my racemization nathan's extra pass pls like comment retweet reblog relike resubscribe
how about pressing playstation buttons lel, I rarely use a playstation controller tho, i dont know the buttons too well
http://www.twitch.tv/jonathant1

lets just say the timing is strict enough you lose your combo if you get a half hit / 100 in osu

lets just say the timing is strict enough you lose your combo if you get a half hit / 100 in osu

ya i've already played that game b4

too bad its 4 am so im going to bed instead

I don't have a whole lot of pp my self, hooray for not being too good at this

ayy you're kinda close to me

brethren

somethng somethnig cookiezi fc freedom dive HR 123123129 pp gained reddit front page etc
thsi has been ur daily report
['[''''''' thank u for read

somethng somethnig cookiezi fc freedom dive HR 123123129 pp gained reddit front page etc
thsi has been ur daily report
['[''''''' thank u for read
what the forget

what play are u guys most proud of? mine is probably blade dance - kneesocks with hdhr

what play are u guys most proud of? mine is probably blade dance - kneesocks with hdhr

this dream walker run

what the forget

713 pp

i was referring to his typing lol

i was referring to his typing lol
no that's my play
i am cookiezi

no that's my play
i am cookiezi

omg cookiezi sign my tits pl';;;