Author Topic: osu! megathread v3 - OP FORCED TO KEEP THREAD ALIVE  (Read 124859 times)

rippppp well you found out what caused it to die?
For whatever reason it still gets powered but is undetected when in either of my computers, so I have no idea the cause nor the fix. PC was still on when it died overnight, and it was getting no signal.

I have to kill down my resolution to make osu 'playable'

This is an accomplishment C:
I get anywhere from 7-30ms delay, and as more objects are on the screen, the laggier and choppier it gets

welp now there's achievements for FCing certain star ratings
hoo boy now this one's gonna be hard
mods count now, though

edit: my chokes are getting out of control now

i hit all the huge jumps too
it hurts mom
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:40:07 PM by Maui69 »

Well they seem to have optimized the game a bit or something, i was able to stream with 1 ms delay and no frame drops compared to before where i t was 2-3 ms delay and frame drops a good bit. Also Uber/Maui made a discord for osu if anyone cares https://discordapp.com/invite/0gHfKpXQc2p1IKy9

cookiezi + www vs spook + kakiage
the rekt was never more real

cookiezi + www vs spook + kakiage
the rekt was never more real

except WWW forgot there was a tournament which was pretty hilarious

reposting here:
a close to finished draft of the osu! game theme for a contest

though i feel like it might not get too far because it's not bouncy and high-tempo like DnB and Hardcore songs, which is what the community seems to like the most in general, but it should be pretty alright after i add in some more complexity and fix some mixing issues (like the vocals being eaten up by other instruments at some points)

is that for the circles! remix thing
sounds pretty sweet

the part where it does that choppy thing at like 1:30 kinda bothers me but other than that it's p gud

is that for the circles! remix thing
sounds pretty sweet

the part where it does that choppy thing at like 1:30 kinda bothers me but other than that it's p gud
transition into that is probably a little abrupt, but thanks!

mouse only airman pass

now do a mouse-only blue zenith fd pass

I have finally made some more progress

nice combo. ur improving substantially

I have never been so happy

Edit: Round 2 of being happy
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:45:52 PM by TerraFirma »