Author Topic: Assassins Creed Blocko  (Read 1323 times)

Assasins Creed BlockoHood

This game is all about Assassins Creed. Firstly I must inform you all that this is not an exact copy of any of the other games through story. I have gone for the story name BlockoHood because of the block-like world (obviously). The hood part is because the game will feature brotherhoods, however it will include ideas from newer assassins creeds
 (my personal fav is Blackflag). This game features the parkour player and includes the following:

* Advanced horse AIs
* Guard AIs
* Medieval duelling weapons pack
* Weather changing
* Quests (You will still be multiplayer and can be killed by others)
* Brotherhoods (This will just your group that will of friends you choose to be with).
* The ability to call a distress when in need of help
* (HOPEFULLY) The hidden blade
* Regular small incidents that can award you money if completed.
* Shops like Blacksmiths, Tailors, Banks, Medical etc.
* More coming soon...

Information

The Blockia guards (Blockia guards are purposely similar to Borgia guards) are taking over Europe and it is up to you to stop them. Play as your own custom assassin and battle in epic wars against the Blockia to reclaim your stolen homelands. Do missions to win gold The more money you earn, the more things you can buy.

Story

Your beautiful wife and lovely kids were everything you had... and they were slaughtered by the Blockia as you watched. You managed to escape the camp you later burn in the future and you seek revenge. As the Blockia keep rising in power you do everything you can to stop them. But most of the time you fail... The Blockia come into contact many times with you and you are usually hunted by the most vicous of guards sent by the evil boss of the Blockia,
Cat Heavenly.

More will be added to this in the future. I hope you are all interested in this and if you would like to apply for the following Scripter, builder, eventer and improver, please fill out the survey:

1) What do you want to do?
2) Are you capable of doing more than one job?
3) Do you have any evidence of good work? (This question does not have to be answered to apply)
4) What is your blockland name and what is your age?
5) How long have you been on blockland?
6) Do you have anyone who would reccomend you? (This question does not have to be answered to apply)

Anyone who helps will get admin or super admin depending how well you do. You will get the best perks and upgrades.

Any ideas for the project please comment or pm me. Post your applications below and feel free to ask questions :3.

Pictures coming soon...

just going off the op im going to bet that mr.squimbles has no experience with big projects...
i suggest cutting down those huge goals and focus on smaller ones. make a map or a mod to support this as a first step before attempting something as big as what you're imagining.

Use SPO Castle - we basically created it for an assassins creed game.
-Don't have a save for the build but I'm sure a quick search will find one.

Ayyy lmao.

Haha you can be the main character lol!

just going off the op im going to bet that mr.squimbles has no experience with big projects...
i suggest cutting down those huge goals and focus on
 smaller ones. make a map or a mod to support this as a first step before attempting something as big as what you're imagining.

I respect what you are implying and indeed there are many people who focus on big projects. But trust me I've been around years. I used to employ small build teams but I didn't use blockland forums for it. Also the map won't be that big so don't worry. Here is a link to a smaller project I built on my own when I just got back into BL after a few months: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278103.0 It became popular the three days I ran it. I'm currently not using it for now but it will be back up soon.

Sounds interesting. I might check it out if I find it but I do want to build a good amount.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 02:15:19 PM by Mr.Squimbles »

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=247605.0