Author Topic: Modding Program  (Read 725 times)

I think it would be cool with a modding program for modding Blockland without modding knowledge

lol, tell me, how do you think someone can make a modding program? There's no program up to this day that can code whatever you have in mind. You need to learn how to do it or ask/pay/beg someone else to do it for you.

I think it would be cool with a modding program for modding Blockland without modding knowledge
Reread this and then tell me it makes sense

lol, tell me, how do you think someone can make a modding program? There's no program up to this day that can code whatever you have in mind. You need to learn how to do it or ask/pay/beg someone else to do it for you.

This was just a suggestion

yeah no
like, a program that makes simple edits of the gun would be neat but
that would take forever to code

This was just a suggestion
you need to be a bit more descriptive
i'm pretty sure there are already programs like this for making bricks of certain sizes

this could be done, but the result would have to be a scripting helper software with a built-in modeler and exporter to the right format, along with an image editor for creating texture files

It'd be even more complex if you wanted it to package the add-ons, too

It'd be possible to make a GUI that allows you to make simple server commands.
Like you name your command, then select if statements from a list. You can do else statements too. Then select some things you can do to the player or client from a list.

But overall not worth making such a mod just so some people who are too lazy to learn can flood the Add-Ons section with some junky mods.