Pie Crust - Once again derailing topics and stuffposting.

Author Topic: Pie Crust - Once again derailing topics and stuffposting.  (Read 13101 times)

My name is on the title. That's what happened.

you're pretty arrogant for an argentinian

OK guys, Me and Pie Crust decided to call it a truce (for now) so yeah, this is probably gonna be aot??????????

truce??? what why is there a "truce"

truce??? what why is there a "truce"
because op's just as dumb as piecrust

because op's just as dumb as piecrust

i thought we agreed to let this thread die. also, world peace is needed. and who cares if im with pie or someone, you are just acting like those weeaboo stuffbags

i thought we agreed to let this thread die. also, world peace is needed. and who cares if im with pie or someone, you are just acting like those weeaboo stuffbags
If you want it to die, then stop posting in it.

lmao what

how much more of a loving hypocrite can one person be

scratch that, you're even more handicapped than he is

This went from vs. Pie Crust to vs. chadmaverick.
10/10

BUT YOU DRAMA'D HIM LMAO

BUT YOU DRAMA'D HIM LMAO

ik but i forgeted up because i derailed my own thread.

but if he forgets up, then i'll do it again. hopefully, i've learned my lesson

Well, there could possibly be a chance where you get permabanned before he forgets up again.