-Ze Operator's Enforcement Army- (Z.E.A.)

Author Topic: -Ze Operator's Enforcement Army- (Z.E.A.)  (Read 3662 times)

Image pending because I am stuffty at creating logos.

What is this?
It's a clan designed for those who regularly visit the Drama section and wish that most of the idiots who give Blockland a bad name to go forget themselves. Very simplistic, really.
For those who have experienced various unreasonable bans, kicks, mutes, harassment or otherwise, and wish for it to all stop, this clan is right for you, enlist now!
Because in game like this, we all need to stick together.

NOTICE: This clan is exclusive. You will need to verify all the times that you've been treated unfairly and will be checked by me or any of our enforcement officers to see if it's legit. THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN BANNED, KICKED, OR MUTED FOR A GOOD REASON WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

What is the purpose of this? We already have a Drama Section.
It's for those who are sick and tired of being treated like doormats and wish for a better playing experience.
Though most people usually have their bad days and occasionally troll, spam or even badmin to let off steam,
This clan is against those who ruin fun and don't even care. In this sense, we form our own network of servers and stamp out those who just cause misery.

We also have what is called a "Mugshot Database", which can help those who are new to BL to know who to watch out for and not follow the bad examples.

Sign-Ups
For those of you who wish to be part of something like this, and wish nothing but peace, thank you. I am glad to welcome another member among ranks.

Sign-Up Sheet: http://goo.gl/forms/GbmvtFx57h

Accepted:

NONE!

Mugshot Database

No results yet.

Credits!

Ze Operator (32660) - Founder

you need to verify you got invalidly banned to join

why

you need to verify you got invalidly banned to join

why

Because there are people can lie that they were treated unfairly, and it would ruin the entire system. It's all about trust and reliability.

Give me a logo or some pictures and ill make the photo for you, crop it and everything

something tells me you're one of "the idiots who give blockland a bad name"

something tells me you're one of "the idiots who give blockland a bad name"

And what makes you say that?

I only showed up once on the Drama section, just because I was being an idiot with creating a bad Fortwars, with lesson learned being not to host a game without setting ground rules.

Point being, my record is clean after that. If anything, I'm the one who also receives unfair kicks and bans every now and then, but never really bothered to Drama because most of the stuffty bans or kicks weren't even worth my time for typing.

I only made this for those who think they have been treated unfairly ALL THE TIME. And when it comes to Blockland, I don't forget around. So it's your choice to join. If you don't wish to be part of something like this because of what you think I am, that's your deal. Not mine. My record speaks for itself.

It's a clan designed for those who regularly visit the Drama section and wish that most of the idiots who give Blockland a bad name to go forget themselves. Very simplistic, really.

The fact that I need to have had a stupid/unfair drama about me to join this group, and not just wanting to stop idiots who make said dramas is somewhat annoying, but m'kay.

The fact that I need to have had a stupid/unfair drama about me to join this group, and not just wanting to stop idiots who make said dramas is somewhat annoying, but m'kay.

Again, verification is key. For all I know, you could be a mass troller yourself. That's why if someone who really wants to truly be part of this group, they MUST present most or all the times they've been treated like stuff.

You have nothing to worry about if you have nothing to hide.

I am joining

Your request has been denied. Enclosed in a letter are the reasons why your proposal was rejected.

Thank you, have a nice day.

This sounds like a clan for teenagers who hate their parents and act like life hates them.