spideykong / Watt-son

Author Topic: spideykong / Watt-son  (Read 6161 times)

so is he fifteen, sixteen, eighteen, or a twenty-one year old woman

so is he fifteen, sixteen, eighteen, or a twenty-one year old woman
It says right on my profile.
originally it was a reply i was posting in the other thread that contained a combination of  "huh" and "lol" posts because you use those as a sort of defense mechanism. IE: "i said 'huh' so if my post is dumb it's only because i was confused" or the forum favorite "lol," which can be used in plenty of ways outside of just expressing laughter IE: "this was so obvious to me that im laughing about it, idiot" or "i cant possibly be taking this seriously, look, i'm laughing about it" it's insincere trickery/rhetoric and makes you look like a super tool

and i know you don't do this stuff as much as you've done before but the attitude of mistrust and conceit is still pretty prominent in your posts which is a real shame because you do dodge insults and the like pretty swiftly and people would probably think you smart if you stopped looking down at things like it's the forum vs you.
How can you construe that saying "lol" or "huh" are starfish things to say? Something legitimately gave me a chuckle, so I said 'lol' to it. I said 'huh' because I found the post surprising/extremely interesting.

I never thought of this place as the forums vs me, and if I ever did it was in the past. Seriously where the hell are you getting that idea from?

How can you construe that saying "lol" or "huh" are starfish things to say? Something legitimately gave me a chuckle, so I said 'lol' to it. I said 'huh' because I found the post surprising/extremely interesting.

I never thought of this place as the forums vs me, and if I ever did it was in the past. Seriously where the hell are you getting that idea from?
Huh, I must have been giving you too much credit when I said people could think you were smart, lmao.

Huh, I must have been giving you too much credit when I said people could think you were smart, lmao.
i agree with him on that
why do you think those are starfish things to say

i agree with him on that
why do you think those are starfish things to say
well first i never said they were starfish things to say, i said one was a defense mechanism, and the other was an insincere trick

yea but, by themselves they are fine but lets not forget he's couping them with an overthetop pretentious attitude and petty insults
shut up lmao
you're an starfish huh?
like here i was trying to make a point with my own post but it'll be ruined now that ive explained the former anyway
alone, yea i could just be laughing at something random, but becuase of the words around it i'm laughing at how dumb he is, and even if im wrong and he's not dumb, saying "huh" makes it look like im considering both sides rather than me looking like i just blatently insulted him.

it's a very sneaky way of arguing, outside of this instance, i've only seen shallow teenage girls do it.

I said people could think you were smart, lmao.
lol
well first i never said they were starfish things to say, i said one was a defense mechanism, and the other was an insincere trick

yea but, by themselves they are fine but lets not forget he's couping them with an overthetop pretentious attitude and petty insults

Oh, so I guess you have a pretentious attitude and fling petty insults too.

can you not see that you are just stirring things up even more?

what's the point of arguing?

he stole my icon from tumblr _(:3 」∠)_

he stole my icon from tumblr _(:3 」∠)_
it's stuff anyway so I don't see the problem /s