Annoying Orange still leading the GOP in NC, but candidate 'Deez Nuts' is gaining momentum

Author Topic: Annoying Orange still leading the GOP in NC, but candidate 'Deez Nuts' is gaining momentum  (Read 1716 times)

i wouldn't
that meme kills me on the inside every time i hear it
i've died ~20 times on the inside in this week alone
same

why did everyone hate Annoying Orange again

i don't support him at all, but a lot of people seem to be pissed at him

Looks like its time for Canada to build up huge wall and leave NAFTA

"At least one furry friend — a cat from Kentucky named Limberbutt McCubbins — has entered the race as well. His candidacy was filed by his owner, 17-year-old Isaac Weiss"

we always were a purple state

i wouldn't
that meme kills me on the inside every time i hear it
i've died ~20 times on the inside in this week alone
That meme kills me in deeeeeeeeeez nuuuuuuuuts

why did everyone hate Annoying Orange again

i don't support him at all, but a lot of people seem to be pissed at him
He's called women "disgusting" among other insults, made baseless accusations against whole countries, given out phone numbers of rivals just for fun, made conspiracy theories about where Obama was born, and just in general he's incredibly unprofessional. He's also super conservative, so many people probably don't line up their views with him. There was more but I can't find the article anymore.

"At least one furry friend — a cat from Kentucky named Limberbutt McCubbins — has entered the race as well. His candidacy was filed by his owner, 17-year-old Isaac Weiss"
i know who my vote would be going to

I can see Annoying Orange as being a part of the kool kids klub.

Unless I'm wrong in remembering Annoying Orange as the tribal one.

I think I might actually prefer deez nuts over Annoying Orange
but it might be like arny again, there may not be much worse, but it does sometimes get elected

if donald Annoying Orange gets elected im leaving

Why do I live in this state

"The Daily Beast claimed in a post Wednesday night to have tracked Mr. Nuts down"

What a time to be alive

"The Daily Beast claimed in a post Wednesday night to have tracked Mr. Nuts down"

What a time to be alive

Whatcha gonna do when the nuts are on you