Author Topic: Newegg forces me to accidently order a keyboard twice  (Read 1966 times)

The title confused me a bit, but now that I read this, I see what it means (kind of)

But like other people said, you might've accidentally clicked "order" twice, might've added two to your cart and other things that could've bought two.

But honestly, it saves you the time and money for ordering one later, so just ignore it and keep it, maybe sell it.

take the two keyboards
maximum efficency when not jacking off

Let me specify myself saying "with no errors".

Nothing wrong had happened when ordering it, and I had checked the price multiple times to see if i had not added it to my shopping cart twice, and it said that i had only contained 1 thing inside of it.

Also I'm fairly certain that when I added the keyboard to my shopping cart, that it had put in a certain keyboard and that i can't order that keyboard twice.

About the refund fees, it said something about a re-stocking fee being around 30 dollars, and then the default refund fee being 10 dollars.

Edit: FedEx tracking email sent me the same email twice about delivering me a keyboard with the same item number, not sure if this is the model type, or if they're trying to send me the same exact keyboard twice.

Will post a couple emails soon Edit2: heres the fedex emails

The only difference of the emails is that there is an order number that was changed.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:07:51 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

you just gave out your tracking number

you just gave out your tracking number
Idk what im even doing

Im currently calling my credit card company hoping that i can cancel the transaction that happens to be local credit union

I probably have this under control, thanks for most of the help guys!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:12:48 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »