Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 298876 times)

I cannot see any of the host's names in the server list.

you have a conflicting client add-on editing the join server GUI.

try removing Support_Preferences entirely and re-downloading Glass from the website and overwriting, it should fall back to the local copy.

I just manually removed Support_Preferences and tried to re-download it off Glass.
It still claims to be outdated.

I just manually removed Support_Preferences and tried to re-download it off Glass.
It still claims to be outdated.

when you get the chance, type:

Code: [Select]
echo(updater.addons.getObjectByName("Support_Preferences").version);
in the console and tell me what it says.

when you get the chance, type:

echo(updater.addons.getObjectByName("Support_Preferences").version);
in the console and tell me what it says.

Mr.NoSSody spawned.
==>echo(updater.addons.getObjectByName("Support_Preferences").version);

<input> (0): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getObjectByName'
BackTrace: ->ConsoleEntry::eval

Mr.NoSSody spawned.
==>echo(updater.addons.getObjectByName("Support_Preferences").version);

<input> (0): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'getObjectByName'
BackTrace: ->ConsoleEntry::eval

try removing Support_Updater and try the command again, you may have an old or corrupted copy.
if that still doesn't work just provide us with a console.log

you should be getting an echo back with the current version number, not an error.

It seems just removing Support_Updater fixed my version problem.
The popup no longer comes up on launch.

Somebody should probably tell Greek2Me if he doesn't already know
Thanks Paperwork

Edit: I'm also getting word that any theme editing addon that edits the server menu will either not work, or break something on the menu.
Blockland Essentials apparently removes host names from server titles.
Just a heads up on that one.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:48:47 AM by Mr.Noßody »

The manage button in the website is not working, I can't edit my add-on's information.

Itd be cool to have a server filter with Glass that cycles out servers on master server queries if they contain certain keywords.

Itd be cool to have a server filter with Glass that cycles out servers on master server queries if they contain certain keywords.

I had a mod that did this, but 4.0 broke it.
I would also like this/a server search function.

Yeah that way I can cycle out all the server gamemodes I don't like. And see if there are any being hosted I do like.

Does this show what addons are enabled on a server
and search by enabled addons?
that would be amazing for finding a freebuild

and search by enabled addons?
that would be amazing for finding a freebuild

I would like that they added some way to show Add-On usage statistics. How many servers use a certain Add-On the other day; The most popular Add-Ons by usage this month.

I had a mod that did this, but 4.0 broke it.
I would also like this/a server search function.
Will be fixed in 4.0.1

I would like that they added some way to show Add-On usage statistics. How many servers use a certain Add-On the other day; The most popular Add-Ons by usage this month.
That shouldn't be too hard, we already collect the information, just don't display it anywhere except for on an add-on's stat page, which shows version usage over the past month.

The manage button in the website is not working, I can't edit my add-on's information.
I'll take a look

Will be fixed in 4.0.1

Didnt RTB stretch the server menu to fit the server preview to the right side?
And if not, could that be a viable option to replace the "Preview" button?

I would love a feature to view server list from the main glass screen so I can look without quitting my current server.