Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295906 times)

We've progressed to Beta 1.

Notable changes:
  • Ratings
    You can rate add-ons in-game
  • Server Tracker
    Servers are now reported to Glass for further statistics. I plan on replicating the old RTB feature that allows you to see who's in a server before you join it.
  • Minor Aesthetic Changes
    Some small changes to make the style consistent
  • Screenshots
    The entire screenshot system is in. You can now upload them on the site and they're view-able in-game.

We're getting very close to release. Only minor features are going to be added from here, so what you see is potentially what will be released. If you see any bugs, please be sure to report them. I'd also like someone to confirm that the new Preferences is working well; I don't actually play Blockland enough to get quality test time with it myself.

Official RTB Endorsement
Btw sorry you guys are having to make do with that Blockland Glass stuff, I genuinely feel bad about that :iceCream:

Direct Download
Page on Blockland Glass

To everyone having issues with the preferences, install this. Replace your current System_BlocklandGlass.zip. Make sure your server is updated too. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

when this is 100% done will it have an general chat and friend-list? like how RTB did?

I still can't input numbers for the server preferences.

I still can't input numbers for the server preferences.
What version are you running? Which pref?

Mine still has empty preferences... Do i have to Check "Use RTB"?

Mine still has empty preferences... Do i have to Check "Use RTB"?

mine has them..but there is none for Renderman settings : /

I think i remember that this used to work fine... idk what happened... i really wish System_RTB could work without crashing my server while loading add-ons :'(

RTB Archives are now on the new site. Unlike Glass 1, they'll be accessible ingame and have an even better import system.

Does it only have the Blockland settings but not others? I'm going to look in to that right now.

RTB Archives are now on the new site. Unlike Glass 1, they'll be accessible ingame and have an even better import system.

Does it only have the Blockland settings but not others? I'm going to look in to that right now.

it only has blockland..then i downloaded the heavy mechcne gun turret addon and it has that in a new tab but that is it : / nothing else...

A temporary fix until the next update:

Code: [Select]
GlassPrefGroup::cleanup(); GlassPrefBridge::requestPreferences(); GlassServerControlC::renderPrefCategories();

MINE HAD THAT EXACTLY!! Only Blockland Settings, but now it's empty again :( Help! And may i ask, where do i exactly put that code?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 07:24:19 PM by Sal.Amazing »

Press ~ to open the console and put it in there.

Press ~ to open the console and put it in there.

What version is your client?
What version is your server?
Is it dedicated?
Is it LAN?
Is it singleplayer?
Do you have RTB/oRBs?

What version are you running? Which pref?

The 2.0.0 beta 1.  I could be wrong.  I'll check.