Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 296009 times)

Blockland Glass is extremely helpful.

RTB reclamation, change-logs, and screenshot deletion are now all on the site.

I tried to upload an add-on and got a 404 error. I can't tell if it uploaded or not.

Also, most of the tabs on the "Manage Addon" page are showing this:

I tried to upload an add-on and got a 404 error. I can't tell if it uploaded or not.
It uploaded successfully. I just approved it.
Also, most of the tabs on the "Manage Addon" page are showing this:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OUT4EL7.png[/img]
That's because they're not finished yet.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:45:50 PM by jes00 »

Now integrate the Anarchy Chat.

I've reworked the upload process. You'll see that there's a new option to upload "clients". I'm working on a framework for required client mods. The last one was quite terrible, and I'm working on a better system to automatically install the clients that are needed to join a server.

Are you going to be able to claim RTB add-ons without having to upload a new add-on first?

I've been having a problem with Blockland Glass that never used to happen. Whenever it's placed in my add-ons folder and I startup Blockland, all of the menu buttons will completely disappear! I've tried running it with no other preference add-ons (Support_Preferences, Support_Prefs, etc.) but it still removes the buttons. Is there any way I could fix this? I would like to use Blockland Glass as my primary preference add-on but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

I've deleted every client addon that I thought could be effecting Blockland Glass from working, but no matter what I do it will not register my account on the website. Every time I open Blockland it asks me for my email and I'll go through with it and enter my email every single time, yet it doesn't do anything on the website at all. Is this a bug or has that feature still in development? Or could it be something on my side maybe?

I've deleted every client addon that I thought could be effecting Blockland Glass from working, but no matter what I do it will not register my account on the website. Every time I open Blockland it asks me for my email and I'll go through with it and enter my email every single time, yet it doesn't do anything on the website at all. Is this a bug or has that feature still in development? Or could it be something on my side maybe?
I just applied a patch to the server, try again. It could be case sensitive, I see from the database that you capitalized the first letter of your email address. If that makes a difference, I'll put out a fix for that too.

I've been having a problem with Blockland Glass that never used to happen. Whenever it's placed in my add-ons folder and I startup Blockland, all of the menu buttons will completely disappear! I've tried running it with no other preference add-ons (Support_Preferences, Support_Prefs, etc.) but it still removes the buttons. Is there any way I could fix this? I would like to use Blockland Glass as my primary preference add-on but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
Seems like you have something conflicting with the installer. Glass 2.1 will get rid of the installer, but in the mean time, you could temporarily remove any add-on that interacts with the main menu to allow the installer to run.

Are you going to be able to claim RTB add-ons without having to upload a new add-on first?
No, I'd still like them to go through to approval process. People can just download them and immediately reupload them.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:21:07 AM by Scout31 »

Seems like you have something conflicting with the installer. Glass 2.1 will get rid of the installer, but in the mean time, you could temporarily remove any add-on that interacts with the main menu to allow the installer to run.

I'll be sure to test that soon.
I should've explained this in my first post, but there was an update GUI that popped up and when I clicked the update button, it made my Blockland not respond at all. It closed itself and when I went back into it with Glass installed, the menu buttons were gone. It was normal before I clicked update, but I don't know for sure what add-on was causing that to occur. It may have been Support_Updater, but as I said in my last post, I've tried making sure there are no preference add-ons installed. I just wanted to let you know about how it actually happened to give you a better idea on the solution.

I've reworked the upload process. You'll see that there's a new option to upload "clients". I'm working on a framework for required client mods. The last one was quite terrible, and I'm working on a better system to automatically install the clients that are needed to join a server.
Very glad to hear it, that's something Blockland needs badly.

Glass 2.1 beta 1 should be out in a few minutes. Notable changes:

• Embedded Resources
    No need for the installer anymore, Support_Updater and Support_Preferences are shipped with Glass. If a local copy is installed, then the one shipped with Glass will yield. The updater is tricked in to providing updates for both even though there's not a .zip for either
  • RTB Import
    They're back. Any RTB add-on imported on the site will automatically update on the client.
  • Required Clients
    These are back too, but way better than before.

Instead of being enabled with a bulky GUI, I'm going to assume that anyone who wants to require a client can write a script to do it. Sample code:

if(!$Glass::Hook::RequiredClient)
  exec("Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/server/GlassClientSupport.cs");

registerRequiredClient("Cool Mod", 11, "0.0.0", false);

The function:

registerRequiredClient(%name, %glassId, %version, %optional)

• name - the name to be displayed
  • glassId - the id on the glass website. You can find this in the URL of the add-on page
  • version - the version expected
  • optional - currently does nothing

Where's the integration of the IGC?

I have an issue where I can't scroll down in the server/mod prefs list.
Another one is with old rtb mods such as gas mod, when I have an option to change a value it only lets me put in 0.