Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295989 times)

I'm kinda late to the game here, but I want to make all of my content available on whatever the newest thing kids are using these days.
So I started uploading stuff, the first thing I tried (A gamemode) went through just fine and is waiting approval, but everything else I try comes up with the following errors:

I have tried a colorset and a decal set so far.  I find it odd that the two simplest packages would be missing files.  Are there something specific to Glass that I need to package that I'm not aware of?
If you wanna look at the zips yourself, the two things i tried uploading are the following:
http://mrjiruemods.weebly.com/classic-casual.html
http://mrjiruemods.weebly.com/awesome-colorset.html

I was trying to test out the clients feature but I get this error when I try to join my server now:

This is what I'm doing to register the client:
if(!$Glass::Hook::RequiredClient)
  exec("Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/server/GlassClientSupport.cs");

registerRequiredClient("Jailbreak", 135, "1.0.6", true);

I also got the following errors when it executed, this is using the latest beta version.
Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/common/GlassUpdaterSupport.cs (123): Unable to find object: 'GlassModManagerGui_Prefs_Upda ter' attempting to call function 'setValue'
BackTrace: ->onStart->serverPart2->dedicatedKeyCheck->initDedicated->createServer->[GlassSettingsPackage]onServerCreated->[GlassSettingsPackage]loadAddOns->Glass::init->Glass::execServer

Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/server.cs (44): Unable to find function GlassServerControlS::init

Add-Ons/System_BlocklandGlass/server.cs (48): Unknown command prompt.
  Object GlassResourceManager(8373) GlassResourceManager -> ScriptObject -> SimObject

Loading local resource Support_Updater...
Missing context

This is a dedicated server so I never set up an account which may have resulted in another error which I can't post word for word here because CloudFlare blocks me from doing so (??)

It says Undefined offset: 1 in glass/api/2/auth.php on line 155

"cl": [
        {
            "name": "",
            "blid": null
        }
    ],
    "debug": "glass account found"

Where's the integration of the IGC?
Are you talking about that anarchy chat thing? If so I think we should wait until Jincux can do his own version and do it better.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 10:00:27 AM by Crøwn »

Thanks, beta 2 is out which fixes all of those. Part of the issue was that you set the optional flag to true when I hadn't actually finished support for that, but it's in now.

Where's the integration of the IGC?
Are you talking about that anarchy chat thing? If so I think we should wait until Jincux can do his own version and do it better.
I don't want to talk about future features at the moment, but Anarchy Chat isn't at a level where I'd like to integrate it currently.

I'm kinda late to the game here, but I want to make all of my content available on whatever the newest thing kids are using these days.
So I started uploading stuff, the first thing I tried (A gamemode) went through just fine and is waiting approval, but everything else I try comes up with the following errors:

I have tried a colorset and a decal set so far.  I find it odd that the two simplest packages would be missing files.  Are there something specific to Glass that I need to package that I'm not aware of?
If you wanna look at the zips yourself, the two things i tried uploading are the following:
http://mrjiruemods.weebly.com/classic-casual.html
http://mrjiruemods.weebly.com/awesome-colorset.html

It looks like I never finished the colorset/print/decal system. They should be working now, sorry about that.

It downloads the required add-on perfectly and puts it in my add-ons folder but then the box to download the add-on pops back up. Even if I download it again or try to close it and rejoin it gives me the prompt to download it. Even if I execute the add-on manually (which glass didn't do not sure if that's intentional) I'm still unable to join. On the server side it says "Missing clients, has Glass" when I try to join.

After I restart Blockland I'm able to connect.

I finally got Glass working again and I'm impressed with the latest updates, keep up the good work! ;)

When an add-on is reclaimed then the
Are you the former owner of this add-on? You can regain your former userbase by reclaiming the add-on! Click here!
Message still appears in the add-on in the RTB archive. The text that says where it's been imported to appears, but the above text remains and you can still attempt to reclaim it.

So, after "reclaiming" an add-on we will be able to submit new versions and glass will update the old RTB versions people have right now?

So, after "reclaiming" an add-on we will be able to submit new versions and glass will update the old RTB versions people have right now?
Yes.

All of the names of the add-ons are missing in the mod manager

Are we going to allow known modders to take over development of old RTB add-ons if they want to?
Are we going to be able to put in multiple names for add-on authors?
What's the point of the filename field? And shouldn't it be filled in automatically when you choose the file instead of the name field, as you don't want the name to be the same as the file name?

Are we going to allow known modders to take over development of old RTB add-ons if they want to?
Eventually, if they have good reason.

Are we going to be able to put in multiple names for add-on authors?
Soon.

What's the point of the filename field? And shouldn't it be filled in automatically when you choose the file instead of the name field, as you don't want the name to be the same as the file name?
The local zip name on your computer isn't always what you want the filename that the system distributes to be.

All of the names of the add-ons are missing in the mod manager
also if you try to search something blockland crasesh
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:35:56 AM by c[_] »

Are you going to add a way to see what add-ons you have submitted that are still waiting to be approved?

It looks like I never finished the colorset/print/decal system. They should be working now, sorry about that.
Lol, 90% of my addons
Thank you, I'll try it again :)

Edit: It's not giving me the error messages anymore, but it's still telling me I'm missing required files :(

Colorsets and Prints are uploading just fine, though.  Just having trouble with decals.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 01:23:47 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

It'd be cool if it automatically displayed images for colorsets, prints, and decals.