Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295032 times)

When I host a server, and I put the Bedroom map of StaticMaps in, when somebody enters my server, for some reason a Blockland sqlite error pops up, I don't know what it says but when I removed Glass, it seems to be working now. What the hell? I just want a mod manager and things, not a crasher!

I keep getting the "RTB reclaimation" pop-up for the same add-ons every time I start Blockland. it says "All Downloads Finished" on the progress bar and the console.log shows that each add-on was successfully downloaded even though I still get the pop-up. in case it helps, the add-ons for RTB reclamation ("reclaimation" in the pop-up is a typo) are Brick_Jirue, Event_SetCheckPoint, and Server_AFKKiller

Does this let me edit RTB prefs, such as T+T ammo?

GuiMLTextCtrl::forceReflow can only be called on visible controls.
BackTrace: ->TCPClient::onDone->GlassModManagerTCP::onDone->GlassModManagerGui::loadErrorPage

Also, sometimes I get the console spam and sometimes I don't.

When I start up blockland and the Installer gets to step 2/2 it said 'There was an error with your download. You'll need to restart the installer' Please help me with this problem.

so idk what the deal is with making it so you can't deny a "required" add-on download, but that's gotta stop, i can't use the system because support updater causes a runtime error when i boot up blockland, i don't need automatic updates, if i need to update ill update it manually.

i cant scroll down when managing prefs

Version 2.1 has been released, focusing on bug fixes and the continued re-implementation of old Glass 1 features.

Change-log:
  • RTB Reclamation
    RTB imports are back, allowing users to receive updates from long-lost RTB add-ons
  • Required/Recommended Clients
    A server can now prompt you to automatically download and install client mods before joining
  • Embedded Resources
    Glass now ships with Preferences and Updater by default, without needing to be installed. This makes install entirely seamless and removes the need for an installer.

Pretty much all the bugs on the last two pages have been covered. I'm still unable to work on site-based stuff for the time being as my desktop is in the process of getting shipped.

I have Blockland Glass on my server and it doesn't give preferences or the server settings.

Can you make it so the prefs immediately update instead of a restart being required?
EDIT: Every time i start BL it tells me that it is updating my old RTB Custom Resolution add-on. Can this be fixed so it doesn't keep updating it needlessly?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:43:38 PM by Mr Queeba »

I have Blockland Glass on my server and it doesn't give preferences or the server settings.
I promise you they're there. Have you set a keybind?

Can you make it so the prefs immediately update instead of a restart being required?
EDIT: Every time i start BL it tells me that it is updating my old RTB Custom Resolution add-on. Can this be fixed so it doesn't keep updating it needlessly?
They do update immediately.

Are you using the beta or stable version? Should be fixed in stable, I haven't kept up with the beta version.

Edit: add-on update reviewing is now fixed and you won't be seeing any of the same issues as before. I plan to entirely revamp reviewing by the end of August at the latest.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:53:18 AM by Scout31 »

So, I've been working on something for a little: Spoilers

More on this.

I'd like to announce Glass Live, our soon to be chat service. Most of the work has been done for quite some time, and I'd like to finally get it out in the open. Glass Live is our reconstruction of RTB Connect, plain and simple. Like everything else, it's been built fresh from the ground up, and it's working quite well.

Some screenshots:

From browsing the Help board, I can see that trusting people with an open beta is a bad idea; some forum-goers have quickly jumped to a new version without any ability to troubleshoot or report bugs and suggestions.

A closed alpha of 10 people is starting now. Current reviewers, moderators, and administrators are already included. Please be sure to report any bugs you find.

Join the Alpha

First spot Finally. Not only an irc, but my first beta test.

Forgot to mention, press ctrl space to open it