Author Topic: World of Warcraft Megathread v2: World of Warcraft: Legion?!?!?!  (Read 9638 times)

i got pretty bored of wow because the grind from 90-100 literally killed me
what should i do, should i start playing again once the expansion comes out because of nostalgia and more content or should i just abandon it forever
if i can
Definitely play Legion when it comes out.. I wouldn't blame you for putting it down for now my friend.

legions looks promising, hopefully it takes what burning crusade did and amplifies it.

legions looks promising, hopefully it takes what burning crusade did and amplifies it.
why would you want that
what about bc would you want in modern wow

i feel like everyone who says bc was best just says that because of nostalgia and not actually how good it was

So apparently Method split up, and a new guild called Serenity was made from some of the former members. This is going to make the next World 1st race really interesting.

i want the experience of wow back. wow isn't wow anymore. back before curse and stuff was around, everything was a lot harder. questing could be tough as balls, people like me didn't tab in/out to a lot of guides. i completed stuff because i explored the area and looked for clues on where things were. now it's just, "go kill 25 of those monsters, btw i took the liberty by marking every single one on your "magic" map. as you can see, they're all concentrated in this area. it would be a difficult journey, but i see you've got your flying mount already. also don't worry about choosing a reward, we'll just give you this enchanted stuff we made ourselves so you can sell it for profit.

not to say that some of the features in later wow weren't needed. if there's one thing that i love about the newer expansions, it's the transmute and raid finder feature.

but rip my epics because now they're considered "slandered edition grey stuff armor with a low as balls gear score".

As a new player I loved leveling in MoP, vanilla leveling sounds tedious and overcomplicated, which isn't how gaming is anymore. Surprisingly, everyone had fun in B.C. leveling, while that was my longest lapse of constant levels. It shouldn't take you a month just to get to 60 when there's 4 expansions, what kind of new player will pay that much for a game that doesn't let you enjoy any content for 2 months?

I wish I could be new again, just like you, but it just isn't happening. Instead I'm raiding mythic and min/maxing my damage, because just like it was fun to discover, explore, learn, and experience, now it's fun to be the best.

You do have to agree that all the quests in vanilla and B.C. were pure grinds.

You do have to agree that all the quests in vanilla and B.C. were pure grinds.
grinding is literally all I did in this game ever

and it was still really fun

Sort of. That made it fun though. Especially if you were on pvp servers. It's like a war zone, you never know if you and your mates our going to encounter another band of players who are slightly above your level. Battles ensue and intensify the whole area.

and

the

loving

ROUGES! *inhale* SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP SAP BACKSTAB BACKSTAB BACKSTAB BACKSTAB BACKSTAB SAP SAP SAP SAP INVIS LOL BYE!

Sort of. That made it fun though. Especially if you were on pvp servers. It's like a war zone, you never know if you and your mates our going to encounter another band of players who are slightly above your level. Battles ensue and intensify the whole area.
This still happens tho, at least on my realm.

oh no i'm reinstalling again help me

oh no i'm reinstalling again help me

It's too late, you're too far gone.

We must remove the infection. Hold out your arms.