Petition For Silleb, City, and Cool Blockhead's keys to be revoked.

Author Topic: Petition For Silleb, City, and Cool Blockhead's keys to be revoked.  (Read 7394 times)

Did you not see me put  :cookieMonster:? I do that when I'm not serious or just messing around.

Did you not see me put  :cookieMonster:? I do that when I'm not serious or just messing around.
Why?

"White Knight" the thread.
Is exactly what this topic is.

Why?
Is exactly what this topic is.
I thought it was a known thing for the Cookiemonster thing to indicate that your message wasn't serious.

I thought it was a known thing for the Cookiemonster thing to indicate that your message wasn't serious.
Why was your message not be serious when it described the topic perfectly?

Why was your message not be serious when it described the topic perfectly?
I knew that it would receive feedback for it, because the white knighting in this thread is up to a painful degree, so I put  :cookieMonster: as a sort of "Hey I was just joking.", but it wasn't enough.

you know
it displays your name when you post right up in the top left
so people know who posted
you dont need to put a little signature at the bottom
I know. Just being polite.

Honestly, I dont thin silleb needs more flak. He sperged out, he got yelled at, he apologized. Thats that. I honestly dont see why we're not focusing on city.

I mean, at least silleb owned up. City however, made stuff up about his situation. and to me thats stupid.
Which is why City should be IP banned or revoked Key.

No, that would be too much

did you miss the first page somehow
it's extreme to rip someone's 10-20 dollars permanently and have them spend another 10 just because they made fun of someone who is disabled
it is however not extreme to ban them from your servers permanently