Honno & Zapk

Author Topic: Honno & Zapk  (Read 7491 times)

The forget is /neutral? It's suppost to be support or nosupport

OT: /nosupport on the grounds that you did cheat.

The first half was directed at you. I was explaining that the only reason xeid is saying it's irrelevant is because he's trying to cover for his buddy. The rest was just me expanding on that.
Alright, thank you.

...when a person doesn't really lean towards one side or another due to the fact that they both might be in the wrong?

the black and white is strong with this one

the forget is even /support or any other dumb garbage that involves putting creativity into not really caring

like seriously if you want to stand out put some actual input into whats going or just say something like "yeah i totally agree" instead of making yourself look like a joke

The first half was directed at you. I was explaining that the only reason xeid is saying it's irrelevant is because he's trying to cover for his buddy. The rest was just me expanding on that.
That's a nice thought, but the reason i said it wasn't relevant to the current topic of the drama, sorry i didn't read through the stupid drama thoroughly enough to see you were just answering someone's question, no need to go on a rampage, i'm not defending him because he's my "pal" or because you "bad mouthed the teamspeak", in fact i'm not defending him at all.

I don't care that you "bad mouthed" the teamspeak, that's really petty bullstuff and you  of all people should understand that.

I felt it was unnecessary to bring that up, and frankly in my opinion you bringing that up had no relevance to what was going on, the guy got banned for abusing an exploit then evading that ban to "see why he was banned" he could have waited out the ban or went on the teamspeak to ask but he decided to be fairly aggressive and evade the ban as well. You can't seriously say that i should believe what you brought up had any significant relevance at the moment of me posting that?

That's a nice thought, but the reason i said it wasn't relevant to the current topic of the drama, sorry i didn't read through the stupid drama thoroughly enough to see you were just answering someone's question, no need to go on a rampage, i'm not defending him because he's my "pal" or because you "bad mouthed the teamspeak", in fact i'm not defending him at all.

I don't care that you "bad mouthed" the teamspeak, that's really petty bullstuff and you  of all people should understand that.

I felt it was unnecessary to bring that up, and frankly in my opinion you bringing that up had no relevance to what was going on, the guy got banned for abusing an exploit then evading that ban to "see why he was banned" he could have waited out the ban or went on the teamspeak to ask but he decided to be fairly aggressive and evade the ban as well. You can't seriously say that i should believe what you brought up had any significant relevance at the moment of me posting that?
I agree. He deserved to be banned for evading the ban and acting like a rooster. In fact, if you even bothered to read the thread you'd have seen that I posted that on page 1.
why would you try to rejoin if you got banned the first time
innocent or not you're gonna get banned for evading

All the same, it's not strictly irrelevant to talk about a guy whose name is in the title. If you can't deal with discussion I really don't know what you're doing on this website, or even this thread if you can't be assed to read 6 pages before passing judgement on me for having a discussion.

If you can't deal with discussion I really don't know what you're doing on this website, or even this thread if you can't be assed to read 6 pages before passing judgement on me for having a discussion.
"If you can't deal with discussion"

I was simply stating what i thought, i thought what you said was irrelevant and unneeded, you go on a rampage, spewing a bunch of nonsense as if I'm some villain in a bad B Movie hoping to get some sort of dumb leverage on me or whatever petty stuff that was.

I should have mentioned that he was actually revoked in my post (or at least, im 99% certain). And what do you mean it wasn't relevant? Someone asked a question and I provided some input. That's how a conversation works.

Just cause I spoke badly of your teamspeak pal doesn't mean it's irrelevant.

Seriously what the forget is that? Is that all you can do to have a "discussion"? Talk nothing but utter stuff?

I'm fine with you disliking me, and not agreeing with me, but when push comes to shove i'm not going to just sit here and let you talk smack just because you have some personal vendetta against me.

i'm honestly done with your bullstuff cheese, get your stuff sorted out.

i'm honestly done with your bullstuff cheese, get your stuff sorted out.
then stop replying to me. end of.

Zapk is an unlikeable girly boy

Still, /nosupport

that was a bit of a bump

/neutral

what a rude confront
however you were not cheating

what was the purpose of the bump tho

what was the purpose of the bump tho
Judging that a third of his posts are unnecessary bumps, I wouldn't be surprised.